CHAPTER 36-40

CHAPTER 36

The day before Zhuo's grandmother's birthday, the banquet was taken off, and Tang Tang and Ji Xiaoying went straight to the Imperial Capital.

Located on the outskirts of the Imperial City, Zhuojia Old House is a large-scale mansion with a dedicated person standing guard and patrolling every day.

This is the first time that Tang Tang has seen such a discouraged and solemn house, and he has a new understanding of Zhuo's status.

In the past, I saw that Zhu Ji's temperament knew that his family must be rich. Now she knows that this is not just something that can be done with money. Zhuo Ji's family is not only rich but also entitled.

Gu Chang'an and Ji Yue seem to be very rich. How do husbands' friends are so simple? Isn't that husband not simple?

Tang Tang suddenly remembered what Gu Ruran said to her last time. She said that Ji Jia is a military family, is it also very powerful?

Sensitively perceive the inquiry eyes coming to her side, the quarterly banquet turned to look at Tang Tang, "What?"

Tang Tang's lips, I wanted to open my mouth and ask, but I thought about it and shook my head again. "It's okay."

The feast of the season thought she was not used to such a place, and patted her head like a small shot of the season. "Don't be afraid, just like in your own home, don't be restrained."

Tang Tang's thoughts are gone. He is full of his own eyes. He shot his head for the first time, so happy...

Therefore, Ji Xiaoying saw that his mother had inexplicably smiled at his father, and could not help but shake his head. The woman was really difficult to understand.

Grandma Zhuo heard the guardian's report saying that the quarterly banquet was coming, and she was carrying a small child. It was guessed that Ji Xiaoyan was very happy. He immediately greeted him at the gate, and when he saw Ji Xiaoying's chubby cute figure, A heart has to be turned, and I will come up a few steps. "Oh, this is a small sister. It's been a long time since Grandma didn't see you. It's so big."

Ji Xiaoyan saw the old man with a fair hair but very good-looking, and his clever little head turned around. He immediately knew that this was the grandmother who sent him a little golden monkey. Now he let go of his father and mother's hand and rushed toward the old man. However, he knew that the old man couldn't collide, so he took control of the strength and fluttered into the arms of Zhuo's grandmother, screaming at her legs and shouting, "Grandma~"

"Hey~ too grandma's little sister~" Zhuo's grandmother grinned at the little girl's eyebrows, and her heart was so soft that she couldn't wait to bring the little guy into her heart.

Zhuo Ji, who was in a wheelchair behind Zhuo's grandmother, saw his grandmother's appearance when he saw Ji Xiaoyan's appearance. He laughed and laughed. He had to step forward to greet the banquet and Tang Tang. "You forgive me. Grandma is forgetting everything when she sees a child. We are no different from the air in her heart now."

Tang sugar grinned.

The banquet also evoked the corner of the lips and helped Zhuo's wheelchair to help him push. "Understand, Zhuo's grandmother hopes that you will get married and have a baby for more than ten years. It's not surprising now."

Zhuo Ji shook his head and laughed. He smiled with bitterness. "I don't want to harm other girls like this."

The banquet glanced at the banquet and took a shot on Zhuo Ji's shoulder. "Don't be such a big brother. If you meet someone you like, don't let people go away, you deserve to be a good girl."