CHAPTER 81-END+EXTRA

CHAPTER 81

The second day of the banquet sneaked away the evidence in hand, and the relevant departments moved quickly, and went to the Down Group for review. Not expected from the banquet, the Down Group was so frustrated that after the news came out, the stock price began to fall as expected.

At this time, Gu Changan and Zhuo Ji, the two good brothers who were savage, began to formally insert their knives. They not only attacked Down in business, but also took the opportunity to acquire Tang's shares in an attempt to shake Tang's equity. Worse, they also went to attack the important shareholders of Down.

For a time, Down was disturbed by people.

After receiving the news from Tang's father and Tang Mi, the hospital was shocked and stunned, and rushed back to the Tang's presiding over the overall situation. The situation that could be stirred up by the banquet was already out of control. It could not be solved in a few words. Even Tang's father, who has been in the mall for many years, can't control it for a while. However, he still sees that this is something deliberately done. The purpose is to deal with the Down Group, but he can't figure out who it is. The big thing is making this event.

With the development of the situation, Tang's situation is getting more and more serious. Tang's father and Tang Mi want to solve it as soon as possible, so he turned to Jijia. Ji's Ji's group is currently managed by Ji Shizhen and Yang Lan. Naturally, people will not ignore it, but when they are preparing to help Down, Grandpa suddenly called a phone call and issued an order directly: Don't help Down, whoever helped, he will get out of Ji's. .

Ji's is the industry founded by the grandmother. It is the life of the grandmother. When the grandmother died, she gave the group to the grandfather of the season, and later told him to pass the Ji's consortium to the capable children and management, or would rather sell it. .

Ji Weifeng is taking the official career. At present, he is the head of the National Security Department. Naturally, it is impossible to take over Ji's. The banquet is the same as the grandfather of the season. In this life, he will develop in the army and he will not be able to control Ji's. Therefore, in desperation, when Ji Weifeng proposed to hand Ji's to Ji Shi and Yang Lan to take care of the season, Grandpa chose to close his eyes and follow them. So many years, Ji's was taken care of by the mother and son, and the father also There is nothing to say.

But this does not mean that Ji's belongs to Ji Shi and Yang Lan. Ji's real master is still the grandfather of the season, and Grandpa has the right to let anyone go. Therefore, after Grandpa's order was issued, even if Yang Lan and Ji Shiyi disagreed, they had to listen. After all, the group's family members were not them.

Ji's did not help, which made Tang more flustered. The Tang family discovered the clues behind the people and suddenly remembered the feast.

Tang honey looked pale and looked at Tang's father angrily. "Dad, it must be done by the banquet. Otherwise, Grandpa's grandfather will not order to help us, and Grandpa's grandfather always stands on the side of the banquet."

Tang's father also thought of this, but he still confirmed the question of the season when he was silent. "When is this, is this your brother doing it?"

In the season, there is no expression in the face, and there is no emotion in the tone. "No need to guess, it is him, others are not so big, and there is no need for us." His big brother, although not working in the mall, can be in the mall. The ability is not weak at all, even he himself does not dare to say that he is his opponent.

Tang's father was angry. "What do he want to do! Just because we want Tang sugar to donate a kidney to her mother, he will do it? There is no humanity in the end!"