CHAPTER 51-55

CHAPTER 51

The banquet was pressured to breathe in the stomach, but I couldn't say it anymore. How do I say that? The atmosphere was interrupted by this little fat man!

Tang Tang is aware of the weight of Ji Xiaoyan, and he is scared to go to the belly of the banquet. "How is your husband? Does the stomach hurt?"

The banquet was comforted, and she simply took her hand and let her groan, but her eyes turned to Ji Xiaoxiao, who was guilty. "Are you gone? How come back?"

Ji Xiaoyan's little finger stirred. "I just thought about it. I think it is too early for me to be a man. After all, I am still a baby. It is okay to wait for me to be a man."

"Oh--" The banquet was mad at the shameless little fat man. A good chance was so disturbed by him. I really want to hit him ass.

The quarterly banquet grabbed his forehead with a headache, and for the first time felt that a son was born to collect debts.

"Don sugar, I have a headache"

"Ah? Why is it a headache?" Tang sugar moved to the side of the banquet and reached out to massage his temple. "How, will it be better?"

Tang sugar's finger softness is moderate, according to the indeed comfortable, the whole person is comfortable, the quarterly banquet decided not to compare with Ji Xiaoying, the little fat man.

"Husband, what did you just want to tell me?" Tang sugar asked softly, and she always felt that what he had just said should be a big deal.

The feast of the season was silent, and I looked at the little fat light bulb and shook my head. "I will tell you next time. It's not too late today, just sleep."

Hearing that he could finally go to sleep, Ji Xiaoying was squirming and holding his little pillow and squirming. Tang Tang was preparing to let him sleep in the middle, but he knew that the little guy was holding her and put it in her ear. Quietly said: "Mom, I think Dad wants to hit my ass. I can't sleep in the middle tonight, otherwise it is very dangerous. Let's change position, wait for me to get out of danger and change back."

Tang sugar: ""

The earliest season banquet: "Don't sleep in the middle of the candy." The stinky boy thought he was very rare, he slept in the middle.

Tang sugar hesitated a bit, although the middle of the sleep meant that it was very close to the banquet, her heart would not be calm, but for the sake of Ji Xiaoyan's peace of mind, she had to change, so this night, Tang sugar sleeps in the father and son. intermediate.

The banquet reached out and turned off the light, and the room fell into the darkness, but the faint scent of Tang Tang was very clear into his breath.

The feast closed his eyes and pressed the untimely impulse to try to adjust his breathing.

However, he was tormented here, and the mother and son over there fell down and fell asleep for three minutes.

The banquet was dumbfounded, and the hand touched the waist of Tang Tang. When she saw that she was not moving, she slowly took it down until she completely embraced her in her arms and smelled the fragrance of her hair. She only felt happy overflowing her chest and mouth. Hooked up in the dark.

He didn't understand what love was before. He only thought that this is a disease-free sorrowful person. The only feeling for the girls who are chasing after school in the school days is that they can't wait to see them. All his energy is used to learn. And training, there is no point in giving a little emotional life.

When the age of the same age has become a family, he does not reject marriage very much, but he feels that he can find anyone, as long as the character is not bad, and he does not have to give up the time to take care of the family. Then he heard that his grandfather is Secretly for him to marry him, the object is Gu Yi's Gu Yiyi, he did not respond, and did not directly refuse, because I heard that Gu Yiyi's girl character is very good, all aspects are in line with his expectations of his wife.