CHAPTER 66-70

CHAPTER 66

Tang Sugar first prepared a meal for Sun Yi. After seeing that he had no problem eating, he took the two children to the end of the bed and then took the grandfather to the bedside. Taking advantage of the two children sitting down, the grandfather did not say anything, the default arrangement.

Tang sugar sneered, sitting sideways to the side of the banquet, the family just surrounded the small table on the bed, although a bit crowded, but there is a family to eat together warm.

No one felt that this method of sitting was inconvenient and everyone felt very good.

Tang Tang's mouth was tilted up, and he smiled and opened the lunch box with three big white hoes and pushed it to the grandfather of the season. "Grandpa, the banquet says that you are cute and eaten, this is my own steaming, you can taste it."

The grandfather of the season paused for a moment, low and low, "hmm", picked up one of the soft and soft gimmicks and took a bite, chewed a few mouthfuls in his mouth before swallowing, and then bit the second.

He did not speak, Tang Tang did not know whether the father was satisfied or dissatisfied, could not help but go to see the season banquet, the quarter banquet saw a smile and pinched her hand, the micro can not check the location. So Tang Tang understood that Grandpa is satisfied.

Tang Tang hastened to put out the braised pork trotters specially prepared for the grandfather of the season. "Grandpa, the banquet tells me that this is also what you love. Deliberately let me let you do it for you. You can **** craft." Where can't help me correct it."

Grandpa finally looked up at them and looked at them. They didn't wait for them to see the emotions in his eyes and quickly removed their gaze. They used a pair of chopsticks to pick up a pig's trotter and put it in their mouth. This time, Tang Tang did not ask the banquet to know that the father was very satisfied, because he even ate three big trotters in one breath, and a big white **** was killed by the trotters.

Can this still not like eating?

Ji Xiaoying saw the grandfather's hand in the first hand, and the pig's trotters were so fragrant that the saliva could not be secreted. Gradually stopped eating, eyes staring at the gimmicks and pig's trotters in the hands of Ji's grandfather, watching and watching I stayed in front of the old man and asked: "Too grandfather, **** and pig's trotters delicious?"

"Well, it's delicious." The old man hasn't eaten such a gimmick and pig's trotters for a long time, so he eats very hard. Ji Xiaoyan nodded his head and asked for it. When the reaction came, it was too late. For a moment, I had to pretend to continue eating as if nothing had happened.

Ji Xiaoyan swallowed his mouth again and moved his eyes to the remaining hoes and pig's trotters on the table. He tried to ask: "Too grandfather, can I have a **** and pig's trotter?"

The old man immediately took a **** and handed it to the little one. "What to ask, eat it."

Ji Xiaoying took it with joy and took it. He split the **** and split it into two. He gave the other half to Nono, who still eats his own food and never looks at what others eat. "Come, Nono, you also taste white. Shantou, it's delicious."

Nono raised his head from the rice bowl, first put down his small bowl, and then took the white **** and began to lick.

Ji Xiaoyan saw her eat, and this was "Ah 呜 一 " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " More energetic, and also strongly gave Nono a piece of pig's trotters to hold her.

As a result, the scene became a picture of the old two small buried heads and pig's trotters.

Tang Tang and the banquet looked at each other and saw a deep smile in each other's eyes.