CHAPTER 16-20

CHAPTER 16

The hesitation of the quarterly banquet was not able to meet the pleadings of the season, and the final banquet was nodded. "Well, don't dislike the mother slow, take her together."

"Oh yeah--" Ji Xiaoying had to show up, and quickly climbed up from the banquet to run down the bed, stepping on the belly of the season banquet, stepping on the quarterly banquet almost suffocating.

Ji Xiaoyan did not find that he almost hurt his daddy. When he got out of bed, he rushed out of the room and ran all the way to the candy bed, and rushed directly into her arms. Poor Tang candy slim body where he could bear such a small meat bomb, almost he was rushed to a fall and fell out of bed.

"Mom, tell you a good news, Dad promised to bring you to play together, we are not too slow for you, you will go play with me tomorrow."

"Ah? What did your father say?" Tang Tang was quite surprised. Baby Dad didn't want to take her with her. How could he promise?

Ji Xiaoyan desperately nodded, "Mom, it is true, you will go slowly tomorrow, I will wait for you, don't be afraid."

It seems to have been fixed, Tang Tang can not say the words of rejection, after all, the little guy is so eager to go with her, if she can not say that the little guy should be sad, forget it, then go.

The second day of the banquet did not say anything, cleaned up and took off with the mother and son, and today they are going to a seaside holiday villa, this is Zhu Ji's villa, they often play here.

When they arrived, the others had arrived. The big guys were very happy to see the season banquet with the season Xiaoyan, but when they saw the candy behind them, the expressions on the faces of the people changed. Changed, the atmosphere was a bit awkward.

The banquet has never been brought over by a wife, and she has never had anything to do with him and Tang Tang. They all know that he has problems with Tang Tang, but he does not know how it is. The banquet refuses to say that they Will not ask.

But what is the situation today?

Gu Chang'an's daughter-in-law, the first to break this shackle, rushed up and hugged the quarter banquet's arms, Ji Xiaoyan, and took a sigh of relief. "Little baby, I want to die!"

Ji Xiaoying also kissed a cheek on Jiyue's cheek, and said with a milky voice, "Moon, I miss you too."

Jiyue loves it very much. He directly takes the little guy to Gu Chang'an and shares this lovely little meatball with his husband.

At this time, Zhuo Ji pushed the wheelchair forward, first took a photo of the banquet, and then smiled and greeted Tang Tangdao: "Sister and sister sit fast, don't be restrained."

Don Sugarton felt a sigh of relief, thanked him for smiling at him, and sat down next to the banquet.

No one knows how nervous Tang candy is at this time, because these friends of the banquet look particularly noble and elegant, especially in a wheelchair, but they don't like her very much. It should be said that it is not very good. Like the original owner, they should have never thought that they will come today.

The banquet did not give Tang Tang a careful introduction to everyone. He only said the name of each person. After talking, he talked with Zhuo Ji. They said what stocks and stocks are, and Tang Tang could not understand a word. I can only sit still and listen to the smiling smile.

Fortunately, Ji Xiaoyan ran back in a short while, and took the hand of Tang Tang directly: "Mom, let's go there to eat, there is a lot of delicious food there."