CHAPTER 71-75

CHAPTER 71

Seeing this scene, not to mention Grandpa's dumbfounded eyes, even the season banquet that knows Nono's talent is very surprised, although he always knows Nono The talent in mechanics is very good, but I didn't expect that the little girl could assemble the completely unfamiliar and complicated things like firearms in just one minute. Just know that even the military soldiers in the army must learn to assemble the firearms. It also takes a long time, and some people even practiced for a few years faster than half the speed of Nono.

This shows how horrible Nono's talent is.

As a witness to the whole process, Sun Yi stared at the banquet. "Your little girl, her." Sun Yi could not find a suitable word to describe Nono. He only knew that if he had not seen it with his own eyes, he would I can't believe that there are such children in reality. This is a enchanting thing that only appears in TV dramas.

The banquet twitched the corner of the mouth.

Although Grandpa didn't say anything, but looking at Nono's eyes, he suddenly became deeply stunned. After a long while, he did not say a word to disassemble the gun in Nono's hand completely different from the previous one. After it's broken, it's not broken. Without demonstration, push a bunch of parts directly to Nono's front, "Taro, look and see."

Nono's eyes were unclear, and he reached out and took a piece to look at it. After a few seconds, they began to assemble one by one. Under the staring eyes of the crowd, the hand was steady and the hand speed was getting faster and faster. One piece was fastened, and there was almost no pause or misplacement. In this way, a complicated gun that had never been seen before was once again installed by Nono in one minute.

Suddenly quiet in the ward to the point where a needle can be heard, everyone looked at the soft little girl sitting on the small bench, and the mood was complicated to say.

Nono looked at everyone and stared at her. It was a bit stunned. I didn't know what happened to me. I couldn't help but stretch out the sleeves of Ji Xiaoyan.

Ji Xiaoyan took her little hand and the other hand patted her in a soothing manner. He asked the people with suspicion: "What are you doing with Noro? What is wrong?"

Grandpa suddenly smiled and smiled and said: "Nothing, I have never seen such a smart child like Nono."

After listening to this, Ji Xiaoying was not convinced, drumming his mouth, and sticking his index finger to poke himself. "How have you not seen it, am I not?"

Everyone was teased by the stupid little guy, and Grandpa patted his little head to educate him, "Be a man!"

But when it was the turn of Nono, the voice was more than one degree. "No, I still want to play other guns? There are still many grandfathers at home."

Nono's eyes lit up, and there was an infinite desire in it, and nodded with a shy voice, "Think."

Grandpa turned and said to the security guard: "Go back and bring all the things in my study to Nono."

The guards respected each other and turned around and took it back without delay. In fact, he also wanted to see how much this magical little girl could do.

Nono understood the words of Grandpa Ji, knowing that he would bring all the good things to her to play, watching the grandfather's eyes do not know that he was envious, too grandfather can be really good, do not despise her. Indiscriminately, I still give her so many things to play, but if I can always be my grandfather, I will be fine.

Xiao Shantou is now very open by Ji Xiaoyan. The way to thank one person is to kiss him, so she walks to the grandfather of Ji, and gently pulls down his trouser legs, and the grandfather runs along her strength. After she leaned down, she kissed her, and then whispered, "Thank you, Grandpa."