" someone new"

Your POV :

" Imogen! Is this the child you were thinking about adopting?! She sure is gorgeous!" I look down in embarrassment and blush , I could feel my palms getting sweaty as I hold my skirt down not knowing what to do or how to respond , after all these years no one has ever complimented me before . " she sure is!" My mother responder while putting her hand on my head patting it while smiling warmly towards the nun lady . " oh! I forgot, I'm sarvente hon but you can call me sarv! " she held her hand out and shook mine . " Imogen here has told me all about how much she's wanted to have a child of her own "

I smile , unable to contain my smile I cover my mouth with both my hands . " well then! Come inside Imogen andd?" She looked at me waiting for me to continue her sentence. " y/n" i say cheerfully . " well come on inside y/n!" I step inside with mom and was astonished by how wide and huge the church is inside . Each window was a pink stained glass and every row of chairs were pink and marbled and in the front middle of the church there was two pillars with a gigantic cross statue in the middle. " wow!" I suddenly yell . I cover my mouth shocked on how it echoed throughout the church . I turn around and face sarvente and mom behind me. They didn't look at me in fact they were staring at something behind me . Scared I turn around slowly and look up.

It was a demon looking individual and GOD he was just as tall as sarvente herself and he did not look happy to see me . " hi..ehe" i laughed nervously as awkwardly stand there. He looks away from me and towards sarvente " MA! why are you letting  another random ass person in our house again ?!" He snaps towards his mother . I turn and see sarvente trying not to snap back at his tone and sweetly says " y/n this is my son selever " she then looks at him " selever why don't you take imogens daughter upstairs to your room and show her around the church " she ordered her son . "Pfff" he scoffs " damn imogen had a full grown kid in a day? "
" selever! Do as I said now" sarvente snapped .
" alright alright cmon ! " he snaps at me as I scramble to keep up with him and damn he walks fast!