Making things better..for now

Your pov:

Everyone Looks at selever with a confused look . " Dumbass you can't just leave then your ma will freak out and you know damn well what happens when she freaks out" Julius spat ." you really think I give a damn?.." he twisted his head to look at Julius , " my mom can control herself just fine "he scoffed . While they talked Luka looked at me and grabbed both my hands . " Y/n are you sure you don't remember anything from your childhood?.." he asked hopefully I look down confused " no!...ACK!.." I spat as a sudden sharp pain struck my head . I get on my knees and hug my head to ground . I groaned in pain as all three of them gather around me looking down on me wondering what's wrong . Suddenly I shut my eyes and could somehow see flashing memories in my brain.

Selevers pov:

" Dayum wtf is this bitch doing?!" I thought to myself, " fuck..I hope she doesn't pull no fucking possession shit or something " I look around to see if there's anything that could help. Suddenly "r- ras?" I squinted my eyes to see my little sister appear  from behind the door ." Ras what the hell you doing here ? " I asked . Rasazy then proceeded to walk up to y/n , get on her knees and gently touch y/ns head with her hand. Then Rasazy pulled out a book she had and whispered " I hope this works .." Rasazy recited some ancient sounding reading and then y/n suddenly stood up on her knees and fell on the floor . That bitch Luka and Julius helped her up . I look at ras and asked her what she just did . She gave me a smile" after what I saw of what y/n was accused of I noticed her friend  rushed back to his house so I followed and I saw y/n in distress that was similar to something in my book that relates to witches and witchcraft and such " so I flipped through my pages to see what was up and it turns out she was having flashbacks she wasn't meant to see of her past, you see when that happened it means one or y/ns family members must've put one last curse on her to forget everything from her childhood".

" why would they do that?" Julius questioned " they probably thought it was for the best for her to forget that at such a young age " Rasazy responded gently . As those two asked ras more questions I made my way to y/n and made sure she was ok. I put my arm over her " hey..roachy ..uh is this true about you being a witch n shit?" I asked . Y/n looked up at me " heh apparently so I guess " she looked off to the side with weary eyes . I frowned and kissed her forehead gently while rubbing her head messing up her hair. " Ha! That's pretty cool judging on how booring you seemed when we first met" I scoffed y/n formed a smile and then proceeded to play fight with me . As we ran around the room the others stared at us in shock that we were making such a ruckus . As we continued play fighting I thought to myself " damn.. I'm happy I could make things better with that bitch" I look down" for now.."