" Bullshit!.."

Your pov:

As you and selever ran to Julius girly screams you saw Julius on the floor curled into a ball and Luka above him with a puzzled face. " IM SORRY !! TAKE THEM NOT ME IM SKIN AND BONES!" Julius wailed dramatically while covering his ears and closing his eyes shut . " uhhh...." Luka Stuttered . Julius opened an eye and saw Luka " OH! its just the nerd! My bad.." he turned slowly to selever who quickly kicked his crotch area when he turned . Julius then fell to the floor once again and held onto his legs. " AUH.... you bitch!..." he wheezed . I shook my head quickly and approached Luka up close . " Listen Luka! We need your help! Theres police officers At my house trying to capture us we need a better place to hide do you think we can stay in your house to stay on the low??" I pleaded. Luka looked off to the side for a bit thinking then he smiled softly at me and nodded his head .

My eyes lit up I quickly hugged him and thanked him before we quickly rushed to his car and made our way home . Once all in the car while Luka was driving there was an awkward silence and I figured selever or Julius would be the First to break it but to my surprise julius ended up looking out the window nervously, and I can tell why I look over to sekever who was sitting behind Lukas seat and could see his eyes slightly gleaming light pink while he death stared the back of Lukas seat . I look over At luka and could see him slightly sweating and goosebumps on his arms . I sigh and continue looking on ahead . As we arrived at Lukas house which was on the same street as i I noticed people outside the church with?.. signs?.. I quickly hop out yhe car wearing a long yellow rain suit with the hood on covering my face . I quickly ask luka if he could see what the commotion was about while we settle in his house and somewhere to hide when his parents come home .

Luka nods and heads over to the church meanwhile selever Julius and I snuck inside . We went inside and wow Lukas house was super nice but thats not important now. As we both looked for a place to hide we noticed a door behind Lukas closet so we opened it and inside was a mini room perfect for 3 people me selever Julius get in there and wait for a while . After 10 whole minutes of Julius telling us random ass stories about his lifetime Luka arrives and opens the door . I stood up selever doing the same behind me . Luka then catches his breath a little " haa..Im so confused Y/n!" He yelped . " What?? What? What did the signs say??" I asked Luka looked up at me " they all contained something about you being a witch or doing witchcraft and they want you out the town or else they'll burn down the church and your house!" He continued " what??! Me a witch? I've never even heard that word since last Halloween!" I spat in disbelief. Selever interrupted me just as I was gonna go on " bullshit...theres no way she's leaving this town and if she is im coming with her! " he roared.