" familiar"

Your pov:

As me and sel played around luka finally snapped at us " quit it you two if you didn't know they're searching all the houses in this neighborhood and we might be next!" He spat , everyone froze " WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING SCUMBAG!" Selever spat . Suddenly there was a loud banging on Lukas front door . " SHIT..all of you go out through the back I'll distract them!" Luka ordered us . We all nodded and made our way to Lukas backyard. There was a fence that divided us and the forest on the other side . Selever jumped over and helped me over while julius struggled . " WOWW THANKS FOR HELPING ME TOO DADDY! " Julius Yelled while whispering teasing me and selevers relationship. Selever sighed and pulled him down roughly to the ground . As we all ran through the forest selever leaded us since he was the strongest  and fastest . As me and Julius ran behind him i asked in seperate breaths . " So...your telling me... you can..teleport to other worlds..BUT YOU CANT TELEPORT OVER A FUCKIN FENCE?" I scowled  " IT WAS POKEY OK AND I CANT WORK MA POWERS WHILE IM STRESSED!" He cried out dramatically.

" SHUT UP WHORES!" Selever suddenly stopped and held his hand out and groped me before I could fall off the cliff he stopped at. And he stuck his foot out for Julius to trip on. But luckily he skidded before falling off. " dead end.. we gotta go back!" Just as we turned around there was police officers drawing their guns at us and one holding their canines together,"FREEZE!" One officer yelled selever clenched me tightly to his side and he gripped onto the scruff on Julius's shirt tightly with his other hand . " I SAID FREEZE!" The police officer threatened " MOVE AND WE WILL OPEN FIRE!" He yelled even louder . Suddenly   Selever ducked down and whispered " hold on tight" i clenched onto his sweated as tight as I could. Suddenly selever put his hands up" please...Please! Don't shoot we surrender " selever cried out in a overly dramatic tone . I looked at him confused and look over at Julius who was praying as selever still had a tight grip on his right horn. As one police officer came up to us grabbing his hand cuffs behind him , once he got close enough selever evilly grinned and sent him flying with a single kick back.

The officer went crashing through the trees as the others jaws dropped as he flew past all of them . " HOLD ON BITCHESS!" Selever screeched as he fell backwards and I desperately gripped onto him as he flew away at a ridiculous speed dodging all the bullets the police officers fired from the cliff side . " AHHhhhHhhHHhhH!! YOU BITCH ! IM GONNA FALL!" Julius Screamed " SHUT UP BITCH" selever scowled As he squinted his eyes through the wind . After what seemed like an hour of flying we landed near an abandoned neighborhood. After resting for a brief second I looked around and noticed that this neighborhood... looked awfully familiar..