Someone else's eyes

1st person :

"hey..Hey! snap outta it bitch!" Kier slapped the shit outta me before I could cry . " OW BITCH" I spat

" come on man you can't be cryin now you ain't  even know if that Fools gonna come back anyways" kier rolled his eyes as he looked around " there!" He bolted towards the city where the Smoke came from the most " Hey!!" I shouted , once I catched up to him I Held my breath " What do you mean I dunno if he's gonna come back " I spat through the wind.
Kier sighed in annoyance " look all Im saying is that you don't know what might happen if he lives if he doesn't shit you know damn well they family fucks with magic you don't know if he comes back to life or not!" I looked at kier once we stopped in the middle of a street " Oh and you do?.." I looked at him dead in the eye.
Kier looked at me with uncertainty " look kid it's not my place to tell you this kinda shit.." he sighed once we started running again .

" oh so .. you just don't wanna tell me huh!?" I roared through the screams and yells of people as we ran by. Kier ignored me but I knew that he knew more than just sels death. The rest of the run was silent between us only thing that filled in that silence was the screams, yells and sounds of chaos through the city . " here!" Kier yelled as he increased speed  I fell behind a bit but in glad I did to prepare me for what we were about to do . " JUMP!" Kier yelled as he jumped off a ledge that just happened to be the ledge of a cliff over an ocean..

But..there was no ocean? It looked confusing instead of an ocean there was a blank screen? But it wasn't blank there was images flashing? Images of me? My family? I don't have a family. Imogen..sel.. Sarv? " KIERRR WHAT IS THIS?" I yelled through the wind that was blazing through my eardrums " Bitch  you woulda known if ya fucking read the BOOK I GAVE YOU!" kier spat. I covered my eyes I could feel tears starting to form as I saw even more images of selever.. " Kier Fuck! Just tell me what we're jumping in!" Kier sighed " Basically we skydiving into a portal in all the  Alternate dimensions of you and sel " he rolled his eyes . I looked at him in confusion.." Bitch.. we're gonna go see what happens in the dimension where yo man did live "