" A call "

Your pov :

"Yeahhh.. anyways let's go get ice cream roach ! " selever called as he walked out the church doors . Just as I was about to walk too my mother stopped me " hold on y/n I think it's best if we go home for today and get more settled in " she held my hand . " sure ..." mom got up and  said goodbyes to sarvente. As we were walking to the main door of the church we saw selever leaning on the doorway crossing his arms . " Oh well cya roach" he scoffed as he escorted me and mom out . " selever make sure you take good care of your mother " mom held his hand for a second , At first I thought he was gonna shove her off but surprisingly he stayed calm and gave her a slight smile " I will imogen thanks for talking to her " he shook her hand and headed on inside . As me and mom headed back inside our house .

5 months later
__________

I've been doing pretty good now me and mom get along great and selever and Julius have even come over for a visit or just to complain and talk shit about each other . I've gotten used to their behavior and now I think it's safe to say that we're all friends now , however.. the thought that sarvente thought I was some dead or missing or whatever , little girl that used to be childhood friends with selever haunts me .

Next day

I was snoozing on my bed when suddenly selever and Julius busted through my window tackling each other down on my hardwood floor . I shot up and quickly covered myself since I was only wearing a tank top and undies . " HEY GUYS! CMON NOW THATS THE 4TH TIME THIS MONTH"
Julius pulled from selevers grasps only for a brief moment " SORRY Y/N it's just selever threw a plate at me after I called him an ass kisser Lmao" he then went back to fight in the bundle they were in . " GUYSS GET OUT I NEED TO CHANGE ITS 8 IN THE MORNING!" I shout . Just when I look down selever and Julius are frozen in place . " WHOAAA YOUR NAKED??! " Julius Hollored while laughing "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LETS GO YOU WHORE " selever punched him before tossing him out the window and flying after him.

As I sighed and got out of bed I picked up my phone and realized I revived a call from the police department and sarvente . I immediately call the police back " Hello?" " Yes this is y/n is there a reason you called me? " "y/n i thought this was (your old name ) " " no sir my names y/n...?" " Listen y/n I need you to call your mother and head down to the police station as soon as possible...it's important.."