" A rose "

Your pov

You and Julius stare at ruv who was just peacefully munching on a apple not knowing what just went down. Suddenly sarv woke up with a gasp , everyone turns to her as her wings shrink down into her headpiece and her clothing go back to normal. " Sarvente..!" Ruv dropped the bag and quickly rushed to her side " what happened sarvente??" Sarv winced as she tried to stand up her hand shook as she pointed at selever " you..you need to control that anger of yours.." she spoke then looked at ruv " it's gotten bigger since last time we saw it.." ruvs eyes widened as he turned to look at his son " you! You need to get it together before you hurt your mother even more! Or worse! You'll hurt someone else!" His strong and loud Russian accent shook the room .

Selever rolled his eyes and stood up . I noticed that his shirt was ripped and looked like he just got jumped. As selever started to walk out he stopped in his tracks and stared at you , looked like he didn't even notice you were there the whole time . He didn't even say anything he just stared in disbelief and walked down the stairs in a hurry and slammed the church doors open and walked outside . I look back in the room and saw that Rasazy had gotten up from lying face flat . " are you ok " I asked as I approached her and dusted her sweater off .

"Mhmm" she nodded as I ducked down to hee level I dusted her skirt as well before he pulled my ear close to her face " Y/n please you have to talk to selever and sort things out with him or else great horrible things will happen.." she whispered quickly before letting go of my ear . I looked at her eyes and I could tell she meant it . I quickly run downstairs past Julius and open the gates open before selever could jump and fly away to escape . I quickly pounce on him and tackle him down while he was distracted and pinned him to the ground . " Yo Dude! Selever..you gotta tell me what's going on man these past days we have been growing separate and you've been acting weird and lowkey it's making me sad " you catch your breath. " Please selever..talk to me .." you could feel that you were getting sentimental on how your voice cracked a bit and your breath got shaky. You saw selever had a surprised face expression on," fine ..I'll tell you just get off me.." he sighed . You wipe your tears before climbing off him and sitting on the cold grass As he sat up as well .  You look up at him with teary eyes as he suddenly pulled you head in for a kiss . Your eyes widened then closed you enjoyed this but you didn't wanna admit it . Suddenly you open your eyes to see someone standing a few feet behind selever drop a rose .