" sad smile "

Your pov /

" Welp ima go head off  to another place , you should go talk to the stank head "  and with that Julius snapped and disappeared . I was shocked for a while but remembered what he told me . I wash my plate and go upstairs to selevers room . I knocked on his door a few times before he finally answered . " what do you want ratchet bitch.." he growled as he looked down at me. " I was just tryna check up on you ." I responded, I could see a slight bit of confusion on selevers face " excuse me? You were tryna to what?" He asked " check up on you?" I responded but selevers anger soon turned to confusion " Check up on me? What kind of trick are you trying to pull on here?" " Nothing! Do you not know about people who care about you ?" I snapped .

Selever stayed quiet for a second as we just stood there staring each other down in the hallway . Suddenly I could see a great evil smirk forming on his face . " Oh?? You care about me " he suddenly leans on the doorway crossing his arms looking me up and down "
My face heated up a bit . god he was so intimidating... " Not like that! Weirdo.." I was gonna storm off but after a couple seconds of silence  selever quickly pulled me in his room and slammed the door . He pinned me on the wall with a mischievous look on his face . " Wha??! stop! weirdo!!" I scrambled to get out of his grip but Damn! He was so strong and his hands felt like  rough handcuffs on my wrists.
Selever laughed at my pathetic way of trying to escape and soon started laughing so much I swear he had a few tears . " LOL! You really thought something was gonna happen , nasty roach! Im not that improper!" He scoffed as he walked away from me and threw himself at a bean bag and started scrolling through his phone .

I could feel myself heating up that bad that I had to use the restroom to cool off . As I was washing my cheeks with cold running water from the faucet I heard a knock on the window which spooked me but I looked out the window not suprised  it was selever . " Hey roach wanna get some  ice cream im bored!" He hollored through the window as his wings flapped up and down . " sure hoe I'll be down in a bit! " I hollored back . to be honest I was getting used to selevers behavior and I kinda liked his energy besides when he did that in the room but anyways I left the restroom and was heading downstairs as I saw mom and sarvente chatting with mom . Sounded like they were talking about something important, just then sarvente saw me and called me over. As soon as I was next to her  she said " Y/n dear come here I was just telling your mother on how you looked so similar to a child of my old friend !" I saw the main doors open as selever stepped in the conversation " What's up ma? What old friend " he asked " ohhh you remember Delilah's daughter right?  ( insert your old name ) "
" no Who?" He raised an eyebrow " I Remember you and  her would always have play dates from time to time when you were younger!" Sarvente looked down with a sad smile " she was such a great woman"