The truth

Your pov:

Everyone looked at Julius with concerned stares. " Fine I'll just wait outside then ..WITH MY TAMPON!.." he stomped his left foot and stormed outside . I look at the dark figure and question him " I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked. The figure looked at me looking rather puzzled " What do you mean..I'm your guide..?" He replied looking at me up and down " hmm your a lil too tall to be 10 how old are you kid?.." I looked at him confused " 10? I'm 16" the dark figure gasped and looked around " BITCH WHAT??! What year is it damn!" He hopped out the book and bolted for the door.

" Stupid whores...I'll just show them how cool these things are.." Julius mumbled while kneeling down dipping the tampon in a puddle of water . The dark figure accidentally stomped over her while running in the front lawn. " What happened?!? This neighborhood is a wrecked where's Syl and rem?!!?" He turned around rapidly to face me and selever who were just making our way outside following him." syl and rem?.." selever raised his eyebrow " SYLVER AND REMIDY?" the dark figure questioned again " YOUR PARENTS?" he pointed at me. " WAIT WAIT!" Julius spat and squeezed from under the dark figure " Can you tell us who they are?!" He stumbled to stand up. " Rem and syl are dark magic wielders !? ..." he looked at us desperate for someone to know what he was talking about" Witches and wizard?." He looked at us once more . " So you are a witch ? " sel looked at me " I- I guess?.." I shrugged " OF COURSE SHE IS!" The dark figure grabbed me and spun me around and pulled my shirt done to reveal the back of my neck which had an engraved sign on it .

" See shes even got the mark for it!" The figure announced proudly.I look at him " So..what's your purpose as my guide to teach me?" I asked hopefully " Listen kid Im just here to teach you some basic magic alright? That's where the book comes in handy " the dark tall figured sighed and headed back inside " WAIT!" I yelped unexpectedly. The dark figured slowly turned at me and raised an eyebrow ." please..Teach me some basic magic..now that I know the truth I should be able to learn now right?.. I know I'm 16 but please..teach me" I looked down and shut my eyes ." heh.." I look up to see the dark figure suddenly morph into a boy as tall as selever and dark hair and a sweater and baggy pants almost like a...HOT SKATER BOY.. Anyways " Sure I'll help ya only if you set me free after " He smirked