"nerdy dude outside "

Your pov : 

I felt chills down my spine I gulped and slowly turned around to see selever looking at the cops direction looking pissed off .

" Sel?.. what the hell you doing here " I asked looking up at him. Selever just slowly looked down at me his emotions not changing at all .
"Nothing..." he mumbled under his breath blushing from embarrassment he walked away out the police station and jumping into the air and disappearing.

I look back to the police lady before she looked back at me before stuttering " Uum sorry but if you dont mind we would like to keep you here for investigation .." I looked at her with an unsure look " uuhm im.." I stsrted playing with my habds before my mom stepped in beside me holding me tightly next to her " No.. she will not" my mom said firmly before huffing angrily and intertwined her arm with mine as she took off dragging me along . When we were in the car she quickly buckled up and put her hands on the wheel . I look at her and see uncertainty in her eyes, she looked back at me " Y/n?... are you sure you don't remember your biological Parents?.." she slowly asked . I could somehow feel my insides churning and shaking for some reason . " nno?.. Im..Im not sure.." I answered my voice shaking a little.
Mom sighed and drove off .. the rest of the day was awkward .. selever didn't really talk to me as much as he did the other days before .

The next day

the next day I woke up and was greeted by Julius literally leaning outside my doorway to the hallway with his arm crossed . " Hey Y/n what's up with my bae selever eh??!" He poked my cheek harshly as he bent down to my level . " Mehgh!.. i dunno!" I spat annoyed as i shoved his hand away gently . He stood up straight and put his hand on his hip . " welp let me know if ya see him " just as Julius was about to walk away he stopped in his tracks and looked back at me " Oh! By the way there's this nerdy dude outside with glasses asking for you " he's been knocking on the door for like 10 minutes already but Ion wanna open it cus it's funny seeing him get impatient lololol " and with that Julius walked into my kitchen . Mom always lets the kitchen window open since he mainly wants to live w us now . I quickly got ready with a white tank and some flare jeans .  I was walking towards the door until I heard a familiar yelp and some trash cans crashing outside and car alarms going on . " What the fuck??" Julius hollored as he stopped watching tv from the kitchen . I ran to open the door and as I flung it open my eyes widened with shock and disbelief.