" Not this again!"

Your pov :

I hugged Luka warmly as he just stood there his head resting over my shoulder as he has his moment. I turn over and saw that Julius was trying to give me small signs and he looked quiet unsure and uneasy . " what?" I mouthed the words quietly. " Look at the church's window" he silently whispered my eyes met big hot pink eyes from the top window of sarventes church..they looked terrifying. I was so shocked I pushed Luka away and fell backwards . " wha?? Y/n are you ok??" Luka stuttered as he stumbled backwards from my push . Luka helped me back up and led me inside Julius slowly following us behind .

After I calmed down me and Julius catcher up , I also apologized on selevers behalf for attacking Luka . I planned on calling him later on to see what's up with him . As me and Luka catched up Luka had to go but hey I found out he only lives a couple blocks down . As I shut the door after he left Julius crossed his arms . " so y'all were childhood friends?"He asked " umm yeah pretty much " I called out . Julius came over to my side and pinned me against the wall harshly " listen bitch! " he snapped" you better not let selever see you with that nerd again flirting or playing around!" He scolded " what??! " I brushed his hand off " me and Luka are just friends whore!" I gritted my teeth behind my mouth. " I know that bitch! " Julius hushed me then proceeded to guide me to the kitchen window . " but he doesn't !" He pointed outside the window to the churches top window where the same glowing eyes were in place, as if they haven't even moved an inch . " who The fuck even is that??" I replied while yanking my wrist from Julius's grip . " are you stupid ? That's selever idiot!" He hollored "what?!" My eyes widened as I look back to the glowing eyes and see that they disappeared suddenly .

" SHIT! NO HES STILL MAD AND HE MOVED " Julius cried out and quickly scrambled out the window before falling onto the bushes and skiddadled to the church in a blink . I hurried after him a few long seconds later and I open the doors of the church only to see Julius explaining what happened to sarvente . " Then the eyes disappeared and I couldn't see him in his room" Julius finished explaining to sarvente before batching his breath due to him explaining so fast . Sarventes face darkened suddenly her nun hat turned into a pair of winds and horns as she quickly glided upstairs onto the floor selevers room was at .  Julius quickly picked me up and threw me upstairs we're rasazy was waiting and she quickly yanked me from the air onto the floor level . Julius then jumped up highly and landed on the floor next to me . I look back and see sarvente frozen in place as selevers room door remained open. " fuck...not this again!."