A strange world

Chapter 24!!
_________

" you called for me?" Luca said shyly as he peeked from the stairs that led for the basement. " Hey Luca! Yea I did uhh im gonna Need you to create some distractions.." I smiled nervously.

A fee hours before Luca arrived
______________________

" Absolutely NOT!" sarventes eyes blazed with disbelief, " No witchcraft will be held or even slightly mentioned here!" She stomped her boot harshly that it ranged throughout the whole church. " I know about your sacred rules ma but..I need to uhhh" selever looked at me for an excuse. " H..Homework!" I spat out. Sarventes sharp and intimidating eyes teleported to me . " I have to use this book that my history teachers assigned to me ..I have to write about how it was used by BAD people back then..!" I looked at her smiling nervously hoping she would buy the excuse after all we couldn't tell her that I was gonna learn witchcraft that was passed on from my families bloodline to me in her beloved church. She held strong eye contact for a whir before her response " No." she spat " i dont care what its about none of that will be held here in the palace of god." She remarked before walking away with her husband.  We sighed and looked down in disappointment. " hey y/n! Dont you have that nerdy friend coming over anyways!" Julius reminded me. " You could just have him entertain them.." he whispered mischievously.

Back to the present
______________
"Uhh sure.." Luca said hesitantly. "

After telling Luca to distract selevers
Parents me and Rasazy got to work. She showed me all the basic steps how to manipulate things how to inflict great pain on one , and how to even hover only a bit though i havent gotten the hang of it. "Ok! That should be enough for today!" She said cheerfully " we should go through my portal to put your skills to the test!" She recommend. Once we got to her room Rasazy started chanting until her strange blue portal appeared . " Y/n listen carefully..the things in my world can inflict REAL pain and possibly even cause death and they are mildly trained so I suggest you be careful." She grabbed my shoulder before we headed inside . " pshh I'll be careful ras I have sel Coming in with me anyways" I gave her a reassuring smile . " No." she stopped me " not even my big brothers powers can work here so..just please be careful." She grasped my hand and caressed it before I walked off into the strange world.