☁️6☁️

"Where were you yesterday during lunch?" Hyunjin asked as soon as Jisung joined the other three the next morning.

"Did you miss me?" Jisung questioned, hugging Hyunjin quickly before Seungmin even had the chance to say anything about it.

"I had to third-wheel during lunch because of you," Jeongin pouted and immediately regretted saying anything because now Jisung was hugging him and gently pinched his cheek. "Did my baby miss me?" He asked teasingly.

"Get away from me," Jeongin stated, attempting to move away from the squirrel-like boy who laughed at his response.

"Why do none of you love me?" He asked dramatically, finally letting go of the youngest.

"Jeongin you weren't third-wheeling Jeongin, you were texting your boyfriend the whole time anyway," Seungmin said causing Jisung to look at him in shock.

"What boyfriend?!" He asked, grabbing both sides of Jeongin's shoulders so that he could see his face. "I was gone for one day. What the heck happened?"

"The nonexistent one because I have no idea what Seungmin is talking about," Jeongin explained as his ears turned pink from embarrassment.

"You've been texting someone every day during lunch for the past month." Seungmin pointed out.

"And you smile while doing so," Hyunjin added.

"Pfft, no I don't."

"I'll be watching you," Jisung said with narrowed eyes as he let go of him.

"You never answered my question." Hyunjin pointed out and a smile spread across Jisung's face as he remembered what he was doing yesterday.

"I sat with Minho!"

"In silence? Sounds great. Can I go sot with him instead?" Seungmin asked and Jisung glared at him. "What? It's not like he talked to you. You're probably just wasting your time trying."

"I don't care if he never talks to me. We can still communicate with each other," Jisung replied. "It's not a waste of time."

"No offense Jisung but you only think that because you think that he's attractive," Hyunjin stated and Jisung further pouted.

That may have been his initial motive to talk to Minho but it wasn't anymore. Now he simply wanted to know everything about him though he couldn't exactly explain why but for some reason every single little fact about the older seemed like the most fascinating thing in the world.

"That's not why..." Jisung trailed off but decided to brush it off with a small laugh since he hated having arguments or being in any sort of disagreement with any of them.

"Sure," Hyunjin responded and continued to talk to Seungmin about something else.

"Is Minho nice?" Jeongin questioned, noticing that Jisung seemed a bit sad about what Hyunjin and Seungmin had said.

"Mhm, he's really nice. He also gets shy super easily, it's really cute." Jisung responded with a small smile.

Lucky for Jeongin, the bell rang before he had to hear Jisung go on a rampage about Minho and he quickly said bye before running off to his class.