☁️11☁️

-not proofread-

"The thing I wanted to show you?" Jisung repeated with a nervous laugh.

Minho nodded, "we're both going to have to go home soon so you can't really wait till much later." He signed and Jisung checked the time on his phone and he was right if he were going to be home in time for dinner he did need to leave soon.

Would he rather stay there with Minho and procrastinate as much as he possibly could? Yes. But if he didn't get home soon his mom would start blowing up his phone. Not because she was necessarily strict about where he went or how long he was gone. She was just scared he would lie about eating.

The only person he was allowed to spend days at a time with was Hyunjin because he too was just as paranoid as his mother.

"I can't show you here," Jisung finally replied and Minho looked at him, confused.

"Why not?"

"Well- I don't really want to do it in public...and I would prefer if only you saw it."

"Maybe I don't want to see it," Minho narrowed his eyes, perplexed as to why the younger was acting so weird about it.

"Oh...okay, that's fine too."

"I was joking. But the streets are pretty crowded right now so where do you want to go?"

"Follow me," Jisung signed before standing up as Minho followed.

They again walked in comfortable silence, hands occasionally brushing against the others once again...that was until Minho finally gave in and grabbed hold of the younger's hand.

He kept a smile from spreading across his face at the little gasp from Jisung and how he now seemed way more focused on staring at their hands than where they were going.

He finally lead Minho to a small bench which was a little ways away from a park where children were playing, still not entirely secluded but a lot more than the cafe was.

Jisung turned slightly so he was facing Minho, still holding onto his hand as he began to speak, "I practiced a lot but I'm not sure if everything is correct...I probably should have asked Mrs. Park for help rather than trying to do it on my own so I'm sorry if anything is wrong." He explained and Minho was about to sign something in response but realized that it wasn't worth letting go of his hand yet.

Jisung stared at their enlaced hands for another few seconds before moving away and pulling out his phone.

"You said that you wanted to hear one of my songs, right?" Jisung asked, suddenly switching to sign language and Minho nodded.

"I know you don't need me to sign it in order for you to understand but learning it in sign language was actually pretty fun and I think I learned a lot in the process." He explained and Minho tried not to cry at how much effort Jisung was putting into the smallest things.

"Then maybe you can teach it to me when you're done too," Minho replied earning a smile from the younger as Minho tried to keep the corners of his mouth from going up and replicating Jisung.

"I would love to...I also told you that I like rapping more than singing but I don't think I'm skilled enough to learn a rap song so I chose a slower song." He explained as he nervously pulled his AirPods out and handed one to Minho, keeping one for himself.

"What's the name of the song?" Minho questioned once Jisung seemed to have found the recording of it.

"Secret Secret." Jisung responded, "....should I start now?" He asked and Minho nodded.

He nervously pressed the play button as he waited for the music to begin. He couldn't even get himself to look up at the older once it did begin because he was terrified. Not only was he showing Minho something he had personally written, that no one else besides himself and maybe his mother by accident had gotten to hear, but he was also signing it and Minho was way more fluent in sign language than he was. Jisung wasn't sure if everything was correct.

He continued to sign it, not making any mistakes as far as he was aware, still refusing to look up from the bench. He was too occupied thinking of what Minho's reaction would be when the song was over and he did finally look up.

The song finally came to an end and Jisung hesitantly looked up and swore he felt his heart stop once he did.

Minho was smiling. Not with his lips pressed together or looking down to try to hide it or anything. It was the first real smile Jisung has seen from him and he was in love with it.

"I loved it," Minho signed, maintaining his smile that he couldn't seem to suppress or make go away this time. "And you signed everything correctly."

Jisung just shamelessly stared at him, unable to move, much less respond as he admired how pretty the older's smile was.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Your smile is pretty." Jisung signed, using the sign that Minho had taught him earlier, causing Minho to blush at the sudden compliment. "You usually hold back your smiles but you shouldn't. You look even prettier when you don't."

"Don't say stuff like that," Minho replied, feeling as though he was going to throw up because of how fast his heart was beating.

Jisung just let out a small laugh in response as he glanced at his phone, seeing even more texts from his mom coming in.

He got his airpods back from Minho and slid them back into his pocket, then proceeded to grab Minho's hand again.

"I really don't want to leave yet," Jisung admitted and Minho felt at ease knowing that he wasn't the only one.

"Me neither," he signed with one hand but luckily it was still understandable.

"I probably should before my mom freaks out though..." He trailed off, "I'm sure your parents are probably wondering where you are too."

"See you Monday?" Minho asked, ignoring Jisung's previous statement.

"Yeah, see you Monday," Jisung replied, he seemed to be thinking about doing something before actually leaving but Minho had no idea what.

"What are you-" Minho began signing but stopped when Jisung pulled their hands closer to him and placed a small kiss on the top of Minho's hand before completely letting go.

"Bye Minho!" He said quickly, getting up before Minho could even begin signing something, leaving the older there, a blushing mess.