☁️24☁️

-sleep deprived writing...meaning it's worse than usual 😞-

Minho realized that he hadn't exactly realized what he had agreed to when saying he would love to meet Jisung's friends.

He agreed simply because Jisung had asked him to and because he felt nervous when asking. Now that he was actually thinking about it, he was scared but he hoped it would go similar to how things did when he met Jisung's mom. He would simply sit quietly and listen without being bothered.

Either way, he was at least happy that Jisung seemed happy.

He was excitedly going around his room, choosing his own outfit and handing Minho a pair of sweatpants and the sweater he had let him have a while ago.

Minho noticed that it seemed familiar and immediately gave it back to him.

"I want one of yours," Minho signed as Jisung smiled before searching for one of his hoodies to give to Minho. He eventually decided to give him his favorite one since Minho's sweater had pretty much already taken it's place anyway.

They both took turns going into the bathroom and getting ready.

"Cute," Jisung signed once Minho walked out of the bathroom with his hoodie on.

"Pretty," Minho signed and walked over to quickly kiss the younger's forehead.

"What time is it?"

"6:50."

"Can I do your makeup before we go?" Jisung questioned as Minho glanced at him weirdly, wondering why he was signing so much when usually he would struggle not speaking.

"Sure," Minho replied and sat down on his vanity chair once Jisung stood up.

For some reason, both seemed to be having a difficult time focusing.

Jisung would move closer to him in order to apply eyeshadow and they would both struggle to hold back laughter despite the fact that nothing particularly funny was happening.

Jisung felt his heart stop when he heard a small laugh coming from Minho and this time there was no one around him to make him think it was coming from anyone other than the boy in front of him.

Minho opened his eyes when he realized Jisung wasn't laughing or applying makeup and laughed, even more, when he saw Jisung's facial expression.

Jisung wasn't even sure what to say about it but he knew he was in love with the sound.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"I think I'm in love," Jisung mumbled, not looking away from the older who's face was now bright red.

Jisung seemed to realize what he said and quickly added to it to make it less awkward "...with your laugh."

"Not with me?" Minho signed half-jokingly.

"Shut up."