☁️

i don't like how this turned out but some of you wanted an extra chapter so here it is :')

Both of them were backstage and had about 5 other groups in front of them before they had to go. Although,  they seemed to be passing by quicker and quicker.

Jisung was pacing back and forth in the small area they were in as Minho watched with a small pout. He was starting to regret asking Jisung to do this with him since he was beginning to think that it truly was way out of his comfort zone.

Minho finally decided to walk up to him and held onto both of his shoulders to get Jisung to look at him before he let go so he could sign, "do you wanna drop out?"

"No."

"Are you sure? We really don't have to do this. I had a lot of fun practicing and stuff, the actual competition doesn't matter. Especially if you're this stressed out about it."

"I'm not stressed," Jisung quickly shook his head. "I'm just nervous because of dancing but also because of the fact that it's my song and I usually don't let people listen to stuff that I write and I'm-"

"Jisung," Minho said quietly in order to get his attention so that he wouldn't go on a rant.

"Yeah?" He asked with a small pout.

"This is the only song I've ever learned or made a choreography to that I haven't gotten tired of because it's so amazing."

"Really?"

"Mhm," he hummed and grabbed Jisung's hand to press a small kiss onto the back of it which finally managed to earn a small smile from his boyfriend. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, It'll be worth it," Jisung replied and took Minho's hand, placing a quick kiss on the back of his as well.

"Minho and Jisung?" The lady called out as Jisung pulled Minho's hand along with him as they went onto the stage.

Everyone had to do a quick introduction of what they were performing so Jisung quickly took the microphone from Minho.

"Hi umm...I'm Han Jisung and this is Lee Minho. We are going to perform a song that I wrote and produced called 'Silent Cry' and that Minho choreographed so I hope you enjoy it," He said as he quickly handed the microphone to someone backstage and held back laughter as a few of his friends yelled some dumb stuff.

It happened way quicker than Jisung thought it would and confidence somehow completely took over the second the music turned on.

Anyone watching would have assumed that Jisung had been in dance class through all of high school.

Everyone already knew Minho was amazing at performing but he was even more so proud of the fact that everyone seemed to be enjoying the song that Jisung had made for him than he was about his performance.

Once it ended they both quickly rushed behind the stage again and now Jisung's persona had taken a full 180.

"Minho, we did it!" He smiled as he pulled the older in for a hug, "do you think we did okay? I hope people liked the song. Did you make any mistakes? I don't think I did but maybe-"