☁️28☁️

-not proofread-

"What song of mine are you wanting to perform at the dance thing?" Jisung questioned as the two walked together some he had actually let Minho listen to a few more of his songs since showing him 'Secret Secret.'

"I still need to hear Silent Cry." Minho signed in response as Jisung quickly shook his head.

"I don't think that one would work well as a performance song anyway and it's um- not good. Yeah, it's really bad."

"You're only saying that because you're embarrassed since it's about me," Minho signed back, patting the top of his head once he had finished.

"No."

"Sure but you're letting me listen to it when we get to your house."

"Fine," Jisung sighed, knowing there was no point in even attempting to argue.

~~~~~~~~

"I wrote this after the umm...thing that happened a couple of weeks ago. This was honestly just me vent writing though so if you think that it's horrible, that's why."

"Shut up," Minho signed, quickly kissing Jisung as he took the headphones out of his hands and placed them over his ears.

Jisung sighed once again as he pressed play and then moved his legs up onto the chair so he could hide his face but he eventually moved his chin to sit on his knees and carefully watched Minho's reaction.

It was honestly scaring him how still Minho was being, there was no little smile or thumbs up that he would usually give him when Jisung let him listen to one of his songs, he was completely still.

Jisung saw that it was over and moved forward to take the headphones off of Minho but got pulled into an unexpected kiss before he could.

He stayed still for the first few seconds but then kissed back, moving his lips in sync with Minho's as he tangled his fingers in Minho's hair.

Minho moved away as Jisung stayed still, only opening his eyes when he heard the older laugh softly.

"This one, I want to perform this one."

"But- wouldn't it be difficult to make a choreography for it?"

"Are you questioning my choreography-making capabilities?" Minho sighed and Jisung quickly shook his head.

"No, but- are you sure?"

"Yes, I love it," Minho replied again, leaning in for another quick kiss, staying inches away from him once he pulled away.

It was little moments like this that Minho wondered if now would be a good time to talk.

He was ready to but he couldn't figure out when would be the right time.

Not to mention he was terrified of what the younger's reaction would be.

He wanted it to be perfect.