☁️17☁️

"So...I'm introducing Minho to my mom today," Jisung announced as he approached his friend group.

"Why would you do that?" Jeongin immedietly asked.

"Yeah, your mom is really scary around people she doesn't fully trust around you yet," Seungmin replied.

"Also, why does your mom get a proper introduction before we do?" Hyunjin questioned as Jisung took a few seconds to process their questions.

"My mom has been wanting to meet him...she even made me start teaching her some sign language and I don't think she's like that anymore anyway. I also didn't think you had any interest in meeting Minho and I didn't want to overwhelm him by introducing him to all of you at once."

"Well, we're next," Hyunjin responded as Jisung nodded a bit with a small grin.

~~~~~~~~

The school day went by way quicker than Jisung thought it would. He rushed to the spot where he was supposed to meet Minho once it ended, enlaced their fingers together, then began walking in the direction of his house.

He noticed Minho gently tapping on the back of his hand with one of his fingers which wasn't a usual habit of his.

"Are you nervous?" Jisung question.

"Maybe a little bit," Minho signed back with one hand, refusing to let go of Jisung's with his other.

Jisung, moved their hands up, softly placing a kiss on the back of Minho's.

"There's nothing to be nervous about Min, she's gonna love you."

"What is she like?"

"Well...she's really nice and understanding. She was really supportive when I came out to her which was good because I sorta had a hard time coming to terms with it myself. She's really caring, maybe a little too much at times to the point that she ends up making things worse without meaning to but I know she had good intentions." Jisung explained quietly though his voice faded as he seemed to be fro firing off into his thoughts. He didn't mean to rant, he knew this probably wasn't the stuff that Minho wanted to know from asking that question but it's what came to his mind and he said it without thinking.

"She's extremely nice. And excited to meet you. Sorry for ranting, none of that stuff was important anyway...what are your parents like?" He questioned, trying to change the subject as he assumed that he might meet Minho's parents one day as well.

But the only response he got from Minho was a 'no' head shake, implying that he didn't want to talk about it at the moment.

Jisung just nodded, squeezing Minho's hand to try to silently tell him that it was okay that he didn't want to talk about it.

Soon they got to Jisung's house and the younger laughed softly at how nervous Minho seemed as he stopped at the front door, grabbed both sides of Minho's face, and kissed him quickly, for comfort reasons of course, definitely not because he was already addicted to the butterflies he felt whenever they kissed.

"She's not even home yet, calm down."

"She's not?" Minho signed and Jisung shook his head.