☁️12☁️

-not proofread-

"Then I kissed Minho's hand before I left. It made him blush and he looked really pretty." Jisung finished explaining to Mrs. Park as Minho tried to wave his hand in front of Jisung to get him to stop talking but resorted to laying his face down on the desk out of embarrassment.

"Sounds like an eventful day." She responded, "did you have fun Minho?" she asked but the older stayed still, with his head on his desk.

"Are you blushing again?" Jisung questioned, laying his head on his desk while still facing Minho as he gently poked his shoulder. "Minho."

"Well Jisung, your grade is a 100 now so good job," Mr.Park said and Jisung's eyes widened.

"It is? What did I get on the test on Friday?" He questioned as Minho also looked up out of curiosity.

"You got a 100." She replied, handing him his paper.

"Minho!" Jisung said happily and turned to show the older who was already giving him a thumbs up with a smile. "Mrs. Park..." He began, focusing his attention back onto his teacher.

"Yes Jisung...?"

"What if I want my grade to be higher than a 100 though?"

"You want a really crazy idea?"

"Yes."

"Ask him to hang out without it having something to do with my class." She recommended, already knowing why he was actually asking and Jisung laughed a bit.

Yes, he did want to ask Minho on a date but he was also terrified of doing so because he had never been on one.

He did have his little bursts of confidence like he did on Saturday when he kissed the olders hand but right now definitely wasn't one of those moments. And it wasn't helping that Minho was right next to him, hearing all of this.

"I'm gonna let you think on that one. I'll write both of you a note if you want to skip your next class since this took up your lunch. I have planning next anyway so you can stay in here." She said before leaving her classroom.

Jisung took a deep breath before looking over at Minho who now seemed to be more composed as he looked back, no longer laying on his desk.

"Hi."

"Hi," Minho signed back, "did you bring lunch?"

"Oh yeah-" Jisung said with a dry laugh, "I almost forgot." He reached down to grab his usual sandwich from his backpack before handing half of it to Minho.

"Are you sure that it's okay for me to eat half of it?" Minho questioned, knowing that there had to be some sort of reason as to why his mom was texting him so much about eating.

"I usually only eat half of it anyway and it's important for you to eat too."

"Thank you." Minho signed and quickly ate his half of the sandwich, maybe quicker than he should have but he wanted to talk to Jisung more, even if he was gonna have the entirely of next class period.