☁️9☁️

"Han Jisung where the hell have you been?" His mother asked him the moment he opened the door to his house as Jisung just smiled at her innocently.

"Remember the pretty boy from my sign language class?"

"Can you please at least text me next time you go on a four-hour-long date after school?"

"It wasn't a date but we are hanging out again on Saturday."

"Is that a date?"

"No, he told me to ask him on one when it's not school-related," Jisung explained with a pout.

"I can't even be mad at you right now." She sighed as Jisung smiled and walked past her.

"If you do start dating him though, maybe you should teach me some sight language too for when I get to meet your 'pretty' future boyfriend."

"Really?" Jisung asked, quickly turning around to look at her.

"Mhm."

"I will tomorrow. I'm extremely tired right now."

"Eat dinner first."

"But I'm no-"

"Jisung-"

"Fine."

~~~~~~~

He hadn't answered anyone other than Felix who happened to apologize for what had happened even though it wasn't his fault at all. He didn't even bother to look at Hyunjin's texts or Seungmin's because he knew it was just Hyunjin using Seungmin's phone and he didn't care what Hyunjin had to say at the moment.

Once he got to school he hugged Jeongin who was the only one in his immediate friend group who hadn't said anything messed up about Minho.

"Hi, Innie."

"Hey," Jeongin replied, quickly shutting his phone off and holding it off to his side.

"Were you texting your boyfriend?" Jisung questioned, interested in the younger's apparently existing love life.

"Don't have one."

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Hyunjin asked, interrupting their conversation.

"I didn't feel like answering." Jisung passively-aggressively responded as he let go of Jeongin. "What was so important?"

"I'm sorry about being so mean towards Minho," Hyunjin replied and Jisung couldn't help but be slightly shocked by how quickly he was apologizing...'Felix really must have said something to him.'

Jisung just looked at him as if waiting for him to add more to it so Hyunjin continued speaking.

"I just- it's weird suddenly not seeing you as often every day and you're the comedic relief of our friend group. It's pretty boring without you there so I guess I may have gotten a bit jealous of Minho. Especially when you stayed to watch him practice because you used to do that for me too."