Chapter 03

Happy reading

Mom stop ittttt ...... what the hell are you doing. He screams making his mother hell Shocked out of her. She can't believe her son who loves her more than Anything shouted at her they also for this girl whom he met before a day.

Shivaay you will shout at me for this stupid girl who is nothing but a mad omen. She says giving disgusting look to Anika making her son more angry

Mom please Atleast see you words before spilling them out. You can't talk to her like this. She is human being for god sake. Stop treating her like shit.

You don't know her shivaay she is an evil. She is trapping you like she did to om. And i don't want one more son to get slip out of my hands

Mom what are you saying. This is all bullshit. Stop trusting on these things like mad person . Give me give me my son. You are making him cry. He says take his son in his arms who immediately hugged his neck having thick hiccups. Anika's eyes filled with tears seeing him sobbing so badly. She don't know but her heart broke seeing this child in pain. She is not able to see him in this condition. She don't care about pinky or her words. Right now his crying sound is echoing in her ears which is making her so sad. Shivaay look at her and got confused seeing her eyes stuck on the baby. First he thought might she is crying because of his mother but seeing her looking at his baby he got to know she is hurt seeing his tears.

Shivaay let's go from here. From now on I really don't wanna see you near her even room. Stay away from her as much as you can. Come let's go. Chalo she hold his arm and took him away from there dragging him with her leaving Anika alone in her too. Anika bend her head down and set on the bed thinking about vansh who was crying bitterly. Somewhere she is blaming herself for his sobs. If she won't had carry him then might that poor child won't had cry so loudly having hiccups. It's all her fault. She always cause for other pain she never been good with anyone. Pinky is right she is bad omen. Wherever she goes she spread her bad shadow only. She never been good for anyone. But now it's enough she don't want shivaay or his baby to get hurt because of her so better she leave from here. She shouldn't stay here anymore. That's only good for her only. Yes she should move away she sniffles and got up from the bed determining to leave this house. She wipe her tears and went outside from her room

In Dadi's room

Dadi is sitting on her bed drinking the water when she heard knock on the door. She look towards it and found Anika is standing fidgeting with her fingers.

Anika putar what you doing here. Come inside. Anika sniffles and went inside with slow steps

What happened are you alright. I'd heard noises outside.

Erm Dadi I wanna leave.

What ,,??? What are you saying.

Dadi i can't stay here any more. I'm fed up now. I wanna leave this house. I know you did loads of favour on me and I'm thankful to you for that but I guess it's high time I should leave now. Because of me this house is getting shattered everyday a new fight happens. I'm being reason of your people uncomfortableness so I'm thinking I should move out. Atleast with my departure pinky aunty and others will be in peace. And moreover I'll be able to stand on my feet. for how many days I'll lay here without doing anything.

If you wanna do something then tell me I'll ask shivaay he will do something for you. But leaving house is not the choice beta.

No you won't say anything to anyone. I just wanna leave this house. She sobs wiping her tears.

Do you know what are you saying. Have you realised what will be consequences if you left this house. You remember what will happen if he got to know about your where being. They are searching you like dogs everywhere and if they caught you then they will kill you which I really don't want.