Chapter 05

Happy reading 📖

After sometime

Shivaay enters in room and  stopped on his feet when he saw Anika is sleeping along with vansh who is snoring acutely resting his head on her chest.he can't believe this little kid who never goes in someone's  hands he is sleeping with her like this holding her tightly in his tiny fist ... he always wanted  to seeing him with his mother like this but unfortunately that couldn't happened she left him  when he needed her most. She didn't think about him even Before taking step out  of the house. He agreed might she didn't have feelings for him or didn't care about him but Atleast she could had think about the  baby but she became selfish for herself and left  her months old baby mercilessly.   He sighs and look at  anika having longing in his eyes. He don't know but he find something odd in her which seems perfect for him and for his son but he is not able to understand what it is and why he is finding in her.  Suddenly he come out of his thoughts when he felt her moving in sleep.

Anika he goes near her and kept hand on her forehead.  With sudden touch of his cold hand Anika got up instantly breaking sleep of Vansh as well who started muffling.

Hey ...you Alright  he set besides her on the bed taking baby in his arms who  started sobbing in half sleep.anika first look at him and then the baby being confused finding herself infront of him.

Wha, what I'm doing here. She sniffles looking around   seeing herself in the different place which she never seen before.

I've got you here .....

I I need to go she attempt to get up but he kept hand on her thigh stopping her.

What do you think where are you going. 

I need to go I guess you shouldn't had bring me here she spoke having stern face making him angry

So you mean to say that you would had been happy if those people would had rape; you and kill you on the road. Hearing him Anika didn't speak and turn her face away

Do you know how much family was worried for you specially Dadi.  Her condition was worse thinking about your where being. She  was still awake praying for your well being.  Bht why it will bother you when you  didn't think about her and left the house without letting anyone know about it

I did for her only. I didn't want every days fights in your  house which was causing rift in your family. 

She consider you part of her family Anika. How can you thought that she will like if you will leave

I know I've hurted her and that's the worst part I did but what can I do when I didn't have option.  Every day ,,,every day   A fight was happening in oberoi mansion.  Pinky aunty Shakti uncle no one was in peace and that also because of me. I was the reason of it. My existence making their lives hell so that's why I left the house. I didn't want anyone spend sleepless nights because of me. No matter how much they hates me but still I didn't like them to be in pain because of me.   So I left. ...I left without caring about myself. I know that  it's not gonna be easy out there but still I got courage and decided to leave the house instead of causing  problems for others.  Pinky aunty is right. I'm bad omen wherever  I go I cause problem.  It was better if I would had died when I born.  Maybe loads of lives would had got saved. She sobs bending her head down fiddling with her fingers.  

You are blaming yourself unnecessarily. I don't think so you have any fault in anything

That's so nice of you that you think positive.  But I guess  other  people are also right I'm not good for anyone whoever try to sooth me in end he get hurt only.

Shiv. Anika you are taking in wrong way he try to touch her hand but she didn't let him pulling it back

I'm not... so better you also stay away from me and let me go. I really don't wanna stay between you people anymore. Saying this she  slipped out from the bed and about to stand up but her wounded  legs betrayed her and she fell on the bed again making her eyes watery.