Chapter 06

Happy reading

Yes I wanna leave ,,,,,  I really don't want anyone get harm because of me. She mumbles diverting her gaze from his face not able to look at it.

For how many days you will run away.   He says tilting his brow up  giving her questiony look

Till I don't realise that I'm far away from this world and there is none whom I could harm.

Till you won't remove your  this thinking from your brain it will keep continue Anika.  You can't blame for everything to yourself.  You didn't have any fault in anything. It's  just people don't wanna see you happy that's why they treat you like this. Otherwise you did nothing.  Hearing him Anika directly look in his eyes finding a sincerity in them. He is the first person  after Dadi who don't blame her otherwise who ever met her they just cursed her only and blamed her everything which ever caused  in their lives. A tear bead fell out from her eyes making him sigh. 

Now don't you dare to even to leave. You are not going anywhere. Got it. Anika sniffles clearing her cheek and  bend her head down nodding. Shivaay smile and about to raise his hand to tuck her hair back but he stopped hearing baby's coos voice.

Vanu she move away from shivaay and took baby in her arms who immediately hugged her neck with sudden contact of air. Anika kiss his cheek and cover him with towel wrapping it properly.

My baby felt cold. Baby Flicker his eyes wet eyelashes and hide his face in her bosom holding her shirt. Anika gave glance to shivaay who was already looking at them and went out from there following by him.

Erm I need his clothes.

Yh sure it's in the  bag. Anika nods and get them immediately out. First she made him wear his nappie and then his clothes.

Awww someone is looking really cute she carry him back and place soft kiss on his chubby cheek.

You people stay here I'm going to ask maid to make breakfast for us and then later we will leave for home.

Home ???, she shudder in fear hearing about home.

Hey it's fine I'm there with you nothing will happen. He says moving closer to her looking deep in his eyes.

Pinky aunty won't like me to come back in home

She won't say anything. I'll be there with you. Anika shakes her head in understanding and peck baby's head who is looking at her having cute pout.

Anyways I should go and ask her to make breakfast for us. Saying this he left from there leaving both of them alone.

After sometime

Anika clutch the baby tightly as they get down In the parking area of oberoi mansion

What you waiting for. Come let's go in.

Ani. Shall we go back. I don't wanna go In.

Don't be ridiculous Anika. Come let's go in. Nothing will happen. He kept hand on her back and take her with him before she argue more.

Shivaay pinky come running there and kept hand on his face looking at him worriedly

Where you had been shivaay. Do you know how much worried I was for you.

Mom I'm fine nothing happened to me.

D. Anika beta you alright. Anika smiles little and shakes her head taking Dadi in hug.

Why did you get her back shivaay. Why the hell you went behind her. If something would had happened to you then

Mom nothing happened to me. Don't worry . Infect it was good if I went behind her otherwise those people would had killed her. Worry lines appeared on Dadi's forehead and she caresses her face lovingly