Chapter 07

Happy reading

In plane anika  hold shivaay's  arm as  plane started moving towards sky. Shivaay look at her and then her hands which is resting one of his  wrist then another one on the baby  holding him securely so that he doesn't fell down and get hurt. Seeing her concern for his child a smile appeared on his face. Till now no one took care of him like she does. In little span of time she got so attached with him and loved him more than anyone. His own mother who gave birth to him she left him when he needed her most. She didn't care how her child gonna live without her but Anika as she got to know he gonna take him with him back. She was jolting around. He had seen her how her face colour had flew away as she heard they gonna go. That's why as Dadi said he should take her with him without thinking for single time he got agreed to take her with him. One side his son will get his favourite aunty and another side he will have..... Having these thoughts only he shrug them and avoid his inner feelings for her.

Are You alright Anika he manage to say her holding her hand withdrawing from his inner feelings

Erm Yh I'm fine she remove his grip from her hand and kept on the baby who is sleeping having open mouth.

If you want you can keep him in the attached room

No it's fine. I'm ok to hold him. She says kissing his head ...

Ok as you say. she  nods and turn her face away avoid talking to him. Shivay felt something is wrong with her. Her tone her expressions are different then normal but then he ignore them to thinking he is getting over thinker. There is nothing wrong with her. She is fine. It's just his assumption nothing else.

After some hours

This way he show her way of his house and ask his security to get their bags inside.

This is the place where we gonna live. He smiles showing her all around.

It's nice she smiles at him and went to set on the sofa holding the baby who is all awake giggling in her arms. He got confused with her behaviour. He thought that like other girls she will also drool over his house and will started running around exploring his house. But it didn't happen. She didn't react like usual women whom he got in his home. She just causally set there and started playing with the baby kissing his cheeks time to time.

He goes towards him and set besides her closing his eyes feeling tired with all the long journey.

Where is the kitchen. She asked finding him tired

That side. He point towards corner still closed eyes leaning to the sofa.

Ok let's go vanu saying this she immediately left from there holding the baby in her arms.

She comes in kitchen and stopped seeing maid in there... seeing her there she smile at her which she reciprocated happily.

M. Do you need anything she says awkwardly without knowing about her identity

I wanted to make lemonade. Have you got limes. Maid Smile and answer

Yes I've got. Come I'll give you. Anika nods and went inside. Before maid get limes out from the fridge Anika take glass and starting making it.

Thank you she kept baby on her waist and Chopped the limes into pieces and Squeeze them in water.

Erm I'm sorry I shouldn't ask you but I wanna know who are you.

I'm Anika. Came with shivaay.

Oh from his back home.

Yh and im gonna stay here with you people.