Chapter 21

Happy reading

Mom you are lying right. I'm damn sure anika can't do this. She can't even stay away for a second from vansh then how can you say that she has left leaving him like this

I'm not lying shivaay. I said which is truth. She has left  last night.  I tried my best to stop her but she didn't listen to me and walked out throwing your son in my arms. Moreover she didn't go empty hands she took the fees of being nanny of your son. She took almost 50 lacks from me. She said she didn't do all this for free. She wanted money that's why she shown concern to your son so that she could  fill up her pockets.  Hearing his mother he shakes his head and chuckle not believing on her words. 

Why are you laughing. I'm not joking I said which is truth of that bloody anika. She says rolling yer eyes folding her arms

Mom do you really think so I would believe on your words like this .  He says having disbelieving look at his face

What do you mean

Your story was good. It had little impact on me from start. But as you said she took the money that time only I'd got to know you are bloody lying. That woman who had high chance to get all my wealth that time she didn't accept it then how come she just left taking fifty lacks from you.  He yells at his mother making her widen her eyes not able to disguise her son is trusting another woman on his own mother. .

You trust on that woman more than me. 

Yes I do trust her and why won't I when she loves my son more than anything. Infect you couldn't give me that love and affection which she gave to my son whom she didn't even give birth. She knows every bit of him. She know when he wakes him when he needs food when she needs to change his nappy when he is happy when he is sad. Leave all that she even knows how much hungry he is by seeing his face. And you are saying for mere some notes she just left him no I can't believe that. I would never. That woman who loved him  on first sight I can't trust that she left for money.  No she would never ever.  Mom he has his own mother but what she did she left him when he needed her most. He was literally two months when she just threw him in my arms and went away saying she don't want him to come between her career.  But anika she without expecting anything she  loved him and considered him as her own son.

Shivaay she is not that Mahan the way you are describing

She is mom she is.  You tell me mom You are his dadi right. For two minutes you can't keep him but that woman is taking care of him from last 6 months.   Then how can you say that she left taking money.    

How can you trust her shivaay.  You didn't  even stay with her for a year even

I can mom and I  can proudly say that I do.  Because I can see with my own eyes  how much she love my son and infect me also.  You even don't know how many things she has done for me and for him. She take care of us like a family she made sure that she provide us  everything which we needed.   She is an angel mom who came in my life when i didn't have anyone besides me .  My son was literally losing his life for not having his mother  but she came and took him under her wings and gave him warmth of a mother without expecting anything in return.  You know a secret mom toddy if anika won't had been here then my son won't had been with me

Matlb. Dadi spoke coming infront of him giving him confused look

Yes I'm saying right. Anika is the reason my son is with me today.   his so cold mother had put custody case in court.  Just because she didn't want me to be happy.  She said I bring my mistresses in my home and it's putting bad impact on vansh. Infect she didn't leave anika she said her many things which she shouldn't do.    She said I can't take care of him so she needs her son back but then anika helped me. As I requested her she kept her problems aside and she forward her hand to marry me and saved my son to go away from me. Now you say that she is not good and  greedy who took money for being nanny of vansh.  All people grasp and look at him with wide eyes not able to believe she done all this for him and vansh whom she met before few months.