Chapter 08

Happy reading

Anika go and sit there with  vansh. If you need anything then let me know ok. He spoke still gazing on his phone without looking at her.

Ok she whispered and about to go but on main time he caught her hand and pulled her little closer making her breath stop for a second.

What happened why are you sweating he says wiping her forehead.  Anika gulp and immediately pushed him away clearing her face.

Erm I'm just feeling little hot here.  She managed to speak wiping her forehead. 

Oh you should had tell me before. It's ok I'll put ac on.  Anika nods and set in the corner of sofa which is far away from his reach

Anika are you sure you are fine.

Yes yes I'm.  She smiles little making him sigh seeing her alright

Ok that's good.  Anyways you sit here I'll finish my work till then.  After that we can go for shopping. 

Anika nods and hugged baby who is busy looking around with his blue eyes.

After sometime

When Anika couldn't handle his burning gaze she decided to go out and explore instead of facing his gaze constantly on her.   She just excuse herself and went out holding baby in her arms.  She cAme out and saw all people are working but seeing her there their eyes directly travelled on her.  She look at the ladies and frown seeing them glaring her... some are giving disgusting look then some seems angry which she don't know why and about guys then they are giving her some creepy gaze which she didn't like it at all. Their  eyes are just travelling all around her body making her hell uncomfortable. She didn't like the way they are checking her out. It's feeling like they are undressing her constantly with their sinful gazes. She fix her dress and started walking towards coffee machine looking down without giving them a single glance.

She reached near the machine and started making coffee for her. Suddenly she grasp when a bunch of group surrounded her keeping hands on the machine. In which even boys are including.

Seems like someone is enjoying her life fully. A girl spoke taking cup which Anika had filled

Don't worry it's matter of few days. As his heart will fulfil he will throw her out as well like a trash the way she looks. Another girl spoke looking at her tip to toe

It's ok I'm here to take this fragile beauty in my arms. Man says raising his hand to touch Anika but she moves away glaring him

I guess she is getting more money than another girls. After all she seems taking care of this little baby as well. First girl spoke eyeing on the baby who is sucking his thumb.

Why are you talking like this. What the hell do you want anika spoke glaring them.

Nothing we just cAme To see new prey of our boss. She smirk giving her disgusting look

I'm not any prey or something. Don't assume things without knowing me.

Then what are you Ha ??? I guess without any benefit he didn't bring you with him. I'm sure there is something which caught his attention and he got you here. As I remember our boss don't do anything without his constant benefit.

Of course he saw her figure. Look at her. How beautiful she is. Every man will die for this and would want her in his life Forever.  He  laugh along with other his group checking her out. 

Tears rolled down from her eyes after hearing him. Her fear got more increased after listening their vulgar comments and thoughts about her without knowing her personally.