Chapter 22

Happy reading

Shivaay  come out from the airport and take long breath holding his baby who slept after tiring from crying he rub his back and kissed his head lovingly

Soon we gonna be near your mommy i promise and after that we will never get separate.he sooth him and peck his head again

Sir khana come running towards him as he saw him standing holding the baby.

Did anika come home. Did you able to find her. He ask him this question hopping he will get yes answer. But Khana bite his lips and nods no

No sir she hasn't come home. Neither I able to get her trace. But don't worry sir I've put my man on it. Soon they gonna find her.

I'd told you to search her before I comes then how come you haven't got her yet.

Sir I'm sorry I tried but I guess she hasn't got her phone. Im not able to trace her here in India. Shivaay rub his forehead and look at him angrily

Find her as soon as possible I want my baby's mother infront of me In few hours did you get that. Now let's go. We will contact each and every person who knows her.

Yes sir. Saying this he hold his bag and run towards his car. He helped him to get in the car and drove away from there

After few hours

Shivaay is walking here and there holding the baby who is crying miserably after getting up from his sleep. Since he has got up he is trying to search his mother but how would he bring her back when he even don't know where she has gone

Calm down baby. Please don't increase your father's tension. Already I'm tensed about your mother. I don't know where she would be. He says rubbing his back consoling him but he is crying lungs out of him having heavy breath.

Sir sir khana come running there having heavy breath

Khana did you get anika's address.

Sir woh actually

Will you speak or will keep stammering.

Sir someone called from the orphanage. They informed me about mam being there.

Then what are you waiting for come let's go. We are going to leave now only

Yes sir ... saying this they immediately left from there not before giving baby to maid for taking care of him as he didn't want him to drag every where otherwise he will get Ill.

On the other side

Anika try to open her eyes but because of sharp pain in her head she is not able to do it. She is feeling like someone has hit her with heavy hammer making pain unbearable for her. She moans and slowly open her eyes finding everything blurry infront of her.

Aaaaa she cry in pain when she couldn't lift up her arms she look at her whole body and found herself tied With a chair being bruised everywhere. Her every inch of skin paining like hell. She try to make move but not able to because of being caged with these ropes.

Seems like someone has got up. A Man entered there having thick smirk on his face.

Why did you get me here. Please let me go she manage to speak controlling her moan because of pain.

Do you really think so I've got you here for leaving you I will torture you same the way my brother got tortured in the jail Because of you. You didn't do right thing bitch. You shouldn't had mess up with us. You should knew that what is consequences for messing around with us.you had so much wish to he mahan and safe those little worms right ?? so now see how I kill you with slow poison I will take my revenge giving pain to each and every part of your skin and guess what no one will come to safe you. You will die slowly and then I'll throw you in the jungle where animals gonna have dinner with your meat.He evilly laughed and place one more slap on her face making her fell down along with the chair leaving her head bleed.