Chapter 9

Happy reading

They Trample seeing  him infront of them having blood shot eyes. Literally their legs started shaking out of fear. They think to run away from there but seeing him coming they stopped their and  gulp the saliva wiping their sweat. 

How dare you to use these words for her. Who the  hell are you to give character certificate to someone

Sir we just having fun and....

Calling someone  characterless is fun for youuuu he screams on top of  the voice gaining people attention who were busy In their work.

Have some little shame. You can't just hurt like this to someone without knowing him it was her first day here and you people treated her like this.  How dare you. How on Earth you bullied her like thissss

Sorry sir we didn't mean it we just

You are here for work. Do that and go home. I won't allow anyone to   Bully like this.  This is my office  don't make it worse for someone to come here.

Sir I'm sorry please forgive us.  Out of absence we did all that.

I don't want people like you in my office who can't respect anyone.  You are just fired. And don't you dare to show your face to me ever. Otherwise I will do that whicn you will never forget. 

Please sir please don't do this. Please listen to me

Get your things and get the hell out of here.  Leena Just cut their checks and throw them out.  Saying this he flick his hair and stormed away from there. He can't believe these people can do this... it was her literally first day at his office. And these people made her so scared and frightened that she couldn't come today. God why did he choose such a bad people in his office. Why didn't he recognise them before. But somewhere he has fault as well. Yesterday  without understanding her he shouted at her and made her feel so bad. He shouldn't had do it. It was his wrong move to scare her more. But now he will rectify for that. He will make sure that she stays comfortable with him instead of  like a scared cat.

At home

Anika is laying on the sofa having baby  on her chest watching the tv when shivaay enters there. Seeing them together smile erupted on his face  he kept the bag aside on the chair and move towards her. 

What's happening.  Anika Immediately got up as he heard him

You here ???  She fix her dress getting on her feet carrying the baby.

Yes me here. I thought  to take you shopping. Come on get up.  We are going in few minutes

I was ok at home. She stammers

Yes you were ok till I wasn't here but now when I've cAme then I won't let you get bore here. Go and Get ready we are leaving

But I

Anikaaaa he shows her eyes making her sighs.

Fine. Hold  vansh im coming saying this she get in her slippers and left for her room

After sometime

Anika what's your size. Shivaay carrying one of dress which he likes for her

Pardon ???

I said what's you size. I mean I've to know your size for choosing your clothes.

Oh I I really don't know but maybe 8

God Anika you don't even know your size. Come move I'll check it. Her breath hitched  when his cold fingers touched her neck well checking the size from back of dress.