Chapter 11

Happy reading

You have to sign here. Lawyer says to anika who is sitting with shivaay lost in her own thoughts ducked up in knee length white dress

 Lawyer says to anika who is sitting with shivaay lost in her own thoughts ducked up in knee length white dress

Miss Anika you need to sign on papers. He repeated himself again seeing her lost somewhere.

Huh hm yh yh she wipe her tears and sign on it with trembling hands not able to disguise what's happening with her. Till yesterday she was a widow whose husband died on marriage  day and today she got married with his brother whom she barely know even. She had met him before few days  and today she got tied with him in contracted marriage which she know don't have any future. She sniffles and hold the baby tightly in her hands who is all silent looking around thinking what's happening. 

Congratulations you both are husband and wife from now on . Lawyer says giving them smile which shivaay reciprocated and took the paper from his hand.

You changed the date right. ??

Yes sir it's all done.  Don't worry. You can show it tomorrow to the opposition I'm sure their won't be any problem.

That's great. Anyways I'll transfer you fee by tonight.

That's ok sir. He smiles and left from there carrying his papers.  Shivaay look at anika and found her still in her own zone without uttering a single word

Anika thank you for this I can't tell how much I'm greatful for your help I just....

Erm I need to see the food in the kitchen. It's must be cooked by now.   She avoid talking to him and left from there leaving him sigh in defeat. He know it's hard for her.  If he would had on her place then same situation he Would had been facing. But still somewhere he want her to talk properly. He wents her to be formal with him  but might it gonna take longer for her to get adjust with her sudden changed life.

On the other side

Seeing anika there maid immediately left from there leaving her alone there. As she felt she went anika lean to the counter and burst into tears keeping hand on her mouth to control her sobs. She is not able to understand what's happening with her. It's so new and terrified with it. Before few days she had landed here along with him and look today she got married with him just because she didn't want the vansh go away from him whom he loves more than anything.  She sobs and kept him near her chest stroking his hair softly placing kisses on his forehead time to time.

I did for you baby.  I didn't want you to go away from me . Otherwise I would  never had married him. Never ever she whispered pecking his head again  hugging him tightly. Baby coo and snuggle with her holding her dress in his tiny hand.  Shivaay who was listening her he somewhere feeling had to drag her in all this but what he can do when he didn't have any option if he won't had married her then that woman would had won easily and took his son away.

Erm anika you ok he spoke coming the  kitchen. Anika immediately wipe her tears and correct herself. Looking down

Yh I'm fine just going to serve dinner on the table it's almost ready saying this she March towards pot fastly and   Touched it without realising it's hot.