Chapter 04

Happy reading

Baby calm down please stop crying he says looking behind keeping hand on baby who is crying lungs out of him. His blue orbs are filled with thick thick tears breaking his  father's heart. One side he seems worried for anika then other side seeing his baby crying breaking his heart. It was good if he would had left him at home but if he would had then might he would had cried more with his family. Which would had made him more restless seeing him with them  and he won't had able to find anika even

Why did you leave the house anika. Why did you do it. Whole family is worried for you. Please get infront of my eyes. He huffs slapping on the steering looking around in hope to get her glimpse but she is no where to her seen all roads or mostly empty and if he is able to see someone then it's only random people but her figure he is not able to find

Baby please cooperate. If you will keep crying like this then how will I able to search your anika aunty. He ask to baby being frustrated with all this. He don't know what to do and how to cope up with this. Everything seems really complicated and unimaginable.

On the other side

Some masked man hold anika's hair and drop her on the floor making her knees hit on the floor making her cry.

What you thought you will hide yourself like this and we won't get you ha. We knew that one day you will come out and as your foot will be out of that house. We gonna catch you now look you are here with us. Today I won't leave you sweetheart. I will take every revenge which you did to me. He says siting behind her keeping hand on her neck tightening his hold on her hair with another hand making her cry in pain

Please let me go. I did nothing to you. That was all happened because you were forcing us to leave. That's why we had put case on you. She sobs trying to remove his hold but his grip got more tighten making her every bone of neck pain like hell.

I had gave you option as well that you can come with me I'll keep you like a queen but no you wanted to live in that gutter with those nasty kids and people. Neither you let me have benefit nor you  let  for yourself. Such a bitch you are Anika.  Such an bitch he screams keeping knife on her neck leaving bruise  tearing her skin near her throat. 

Aaaa They were innocent kids. You won't had got anything but their bad words.  It was literally their shelter how could I let you take like that.  I wanted them secure them that's why I did that. She sobs having her neck under his knife which is continuously bruising her more.

I was giving them separate place to live I wasn't making them homeless.  But you wanted to super hero that's why you jump in all that and ruined everything He says holding her hair more tightly breaking her in pain. 

Aaaa you were lying I know that. You won't had give them anything. They would had got homeless once again because of your greediness.

You know me so well then why didn't you see feelings for you in my heart woman.  He screams shaking her making her shriek in pain.

You didn't have feelings for me. You had lust nothing else which you wanted to fulfil as soon as possible. 
she yells at him  without fearing about knife which is resting on her  neck making her bruise more bleed. 

Oh really then I guess I should fulfil today only. What's say.  He scared her throwing her on the floor making her hit her head with the road. 

You won't do it.  She says having fear on her face crawling back.

Do you really think so I'm lying,,, he laughs fixing his mask looking at her devilishly scaring her like hell.

M. no baby girl I'm not lying. I had proposed you to thinking you will accept it and I'll  fuck you however I want but no you didn't infect you hurted me with your answer but now it's revenge time baby.  he says grabbing her neck making his Men laugh  seeing her state.