Chepter 19

Happy reading

Shivaay what you doing let me go.  She wriggle in his arms looking towards door in fear  someone will catch them in this posture.

Shivaay let me go please. Anyone can come inside I really don't want to embarrass myself. Please try to understand.

You feel embarrassed to being in my arms he says gripping her waist tight.

Shivaay it's nothing like that. It's just if someone saw in this condition then they will take in another way. And I really don't want it. 

But I want them to think about us like this.  He  smirk without freeing her from his grip.

Shivaya please. Pinky aunty will again shout at me please shivaay please. 

You think about others you think about my mum but don't think about me who is trying his best to make you understand how much I want you

Shivaay she sobs looking t him pleadingly

I'm doing for you  only. I'm not better for you. Please think wisely

And who the hell are you to say that you are not good for me

Because I know that.  I can't be good for anyone not for you not for your family. Moreover no one likes me here.  They just wanna get rid of me as soon as possible. So why would I stay here. Shivaay try to understand me as well. Stop being stubborn. She weeps giving him pleading look.

So you won't listen to me. Are not you. Anika squeeze her eyes and pushed him away getting out of his grip

Shivaay you are not kid anymore. Stop ranting for one thing again and again for god sake. Have little sense. It can't happen the way you want. I can't be with you.

Shivaay look at her Angrily and stood up making her step back

Fine now I won't say anything ,go to hell. Now I will make sure that I marry tia and make my life with her along with my son. after that I don't care where you go and what you do. I'll lead my life  and won't give damn to you or your existence

That's what I wanted Shivaay concentrate on your own self don't worry about me. I'm not good for you. She sobs wiping her tears looking at him feeling broken.

Shivaay grit his teeth end turn his face away

Leave my room anika I don't wanna see your face. Just go away. Anika bend her eyes hiding her pain and left from there.

After sometime

She claps when she saw him putting ring in tia's hand. His mother is looking happiest person on earth right now seeing her son getting marry. She was right she is not good for him. If she would stay in his life then she will face only his mother hate and curses and why she won't when she don't like her at all. She hates her to the core and want her to stay ways from hee family as much as she could. She wipe her tears and give smile to Shivaay who instantly pulled tia closer giving her smirk. Anika rolls her eyes and turn her face away avoiding looking at him.

Anika dadi goes towards her and kept hand on her face

Anika you alright. ???

Yes dadi I'm. Why would you say that She says fixing her dress dupata.

You and Shivaay both don't look fine. Is there something which we don't know

Nothing dadi everything is fine. You are too much thinking. Anyways I'm going to check food arrangements. I wanna make sure that everything is perfect. She gave her smile and left from there before she ask her more questions.