Chapter 17

Happy reading

Tears made their way from his eyes as doctors took her inside the ward. He can't believe he would see her like this. It was so terrifying seeing her laying lifeless . It was such a dreadful scenario for him. In all those days he was so angry on her that he literally spent all his time outside without caring about her or his child who was with her all the time. Apparently the way he was behaving. If someone else would had been on her place then might she would Straight away took out her anger on his son and would had threw him on him saying if he can't respect her then why would she take care of his child but she didn't do it infect she took care of him same the way she promised and didn't let him haunt by his father cruelness but after doing all this what sha got ... tag of bad woman who left him on the bed infect he was ready to send her back in next flight because of leaving his son like this but this happened which he didn't think even once she was laying in washroom dipped in pool of blood.

Ask your mummy to be fine baby. I can't afford to lose her. Please baby please. He sobs kissing his head who is all silent looking towards the door from where they took his mother in.

After sometime

Seeing the doctor coming out shivaay Immediately got up and run towards him

How's my wife doctor is she fine. These only words slipped out of his mouth as he saw him approaching him

Thankfully it was not that deep cut she got. It was minor. But more concern is her health .

What do you mean.

After checking her I've assumed she haven't eat anything from last few days and I guess that's only cause her loose conscious and she fell unconscious. Anyways she is in the room sleeping. But as she get up. First work you have to do is to make her eat something which could help her to gain some energy.

Don't worry doctor I'll make sure that she eat something but I was thinking TO take her home as it will be better for me to take care of her.

As you think me oberoi. He pet his back and left from there leaving him all guilty and angry. It's all happened because of him. First she took stress and then she didn't eat anything which cause her to lose her conscious and she got hurt

Your dad is so bad vansh. Because of him all this happened. If he won't had behave like child then might she didn't have to suffer like this. He mumbles holding the baby who is still awake waiting to meet his mummy.

After sometime

He get in the ward and found her still sleeping keeping hand on her stomach. Seeing her pale face his heart churned. He curse himself to be so cruel and put her in this situation where she was almost going to lose Her life. He slowly goes towards her and peck her forehead lovingly. Baby who felt his mommy close he immediately come out from his hold and throw himself In her arm. He slowly raise hand and touch her cheek having glistening eyes. Seeing his son's antics tears filled in his eyes. He can't believe 7 months old baby can behave like this He bend down and kissed his back.

Don't worry your mom will be fine. Just wait for some hours. She will be back in her old self. This is promise of your dad to you. He says caressing his back. But baby didn't look st him and kept resting his head on bed chest holding her top.

After some hours

After making sure Anika is sleeping peacefully in her room he covered her with blanket along with his son who snuggle with her chest feeling warmth. He kiss their foreheads and went out aiming to make something healthy for her. As doctor said she needs proper food to get back her energy.

He enters in the kitchen and found maid is cleaning the slab holding the piece of towel.

When did you come.