Chapter 14

As the three ran down the alleyway gunshots were going off so they defied the duck into a small place.

The three nodded at each other and started shooting down to where the shots came from.

Issy and Ivan carried on shooting both ways, while Sophia fell to the ground clutching the wall.

Then Will came out, his gun raised at Issy's head.

Ivan and Sophia still shooting while Issy and Will both had their guns raised at each other.

"Will," she shouted.

"Will," she screamed again.

Will took a shot but it hit the wall, Issy took cover but then decided to face Will again.

"Will,"

"Please stop, stop," she pleaded but Will wasn't listening, he just kept inching closer.

Before she knew it will shot at her but, none of the bullets hit her and Issy had already pulled the trigger, sending Will to the floor.

She went back behind the wall, tears filling her eyes.

Sophia took another look and nobody was there.

"Okay, we gotta go,"

Sophia grabbed her hand pulling her along while Ivan was trailing behind her.

Issy had tears streaming down her face, she had killed Will. She shot him.

As they passed Will's body she noticed the blood falling out of his mouth and how he was already going grey.

Her mother stopped and check the corner, but she stopped when she noticed her daughter wasn't following her.

"Is we gotta go," Ivan explained.

"I killed him," Issy said putting her gun down.

Guilt was overwhelming her again, just like how it did with Al, it was eating her alive.

"I killed him," she repeated.

"I killed Will,"

"Come here," Sophia pulled her youngest into a hug.

"You did what you had to Is, if you didn't shoot he would've shot first," Ivan explained placing a hand on her shoulder.

Issy sobbed into her mother's shoulder.

When she calmed down Sophia spoke up.

"Okay, let's go find your father," she pulled back.

"Both of you cover me," Sophia said.

"No, I'll go," Issy told her.

As Issy started to run a truck came around the corner, guards jumping off and raising their guns.

Sophia and Ivan had already started moving forward shooting at the guards.

A guard shot her gun and it fell to the floor.

"Go, go," Sophia screamed at her.

Sophia caught up to her and put an arm around her while Ivan covers them both shooting and killing the rest of the guards.

As they got between the two buildings her mother went down sending Issy with her.

"You okay?" Issy asked.

"Yeah, good" to which her mother replied.

Issy saw a pistol and grabbed it.

She helped Ivan finish the guards off.