i | 9.5 | the b r o t h e r

THE BROTHER
───── ⋆⋅🐍⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅Favio⋅⋆ ─────

Mi easy back a build a spliff when I see Trav opening my gate and walking to the veranda.

"Boss," he greets before he sits on the stair. "A check yu pon a thing."

I raise a brow, silently urging him to speak. Really cya tek the fuckry right now.

"Mi likkle sista," he says. "Waa yu intentions with her?"

"Wa?" My surprise is evident.

"Chichi," he states as if me nav nuh sense fi know who him a talk boh. "She young compared to yu. Naa try diss yu but me nago just siddung and watch a man try use her-"

All me do a kiss my teeth and laugh to miself. He's amusing, I'll give him that.

"Me a use her?" How me neva know of dis?

Trav shrugs. "Nuh know wa unu have a gwan fi unu ino, mi Don, just a seh."

"Yaa seh too much," I say and light the spliff. I take a long drag and feel the grabba drape up mi chest. Satisfying. It brings me to another dimension so I don't have to listen to all that this bastard has to say.

"Slitta, she a good girl," he continues. "Just a show yaa pree seh if yu nago serious boh her, lowe her. She ina school and you already have a thing a gwan fi you. Especially wid wa yu involved ina, Chichi deserve smaddy weh know wa dem want. Get wa maa seh?"

I take another puff and do a moment of silent reflection. I completely understand that Chayanne deserves someone who will be solely dedicated to her. What I don't understand, is how he came to the ridiculous conclusion that because me a the type a man weh gyal swarm, mean me wudn satisfy with only one person.

He's a good brother, I'll say. Never thought I'd see the day someone foolishly stepped before my gun knowing I could have pulled the trigger and felt no regret. Trav is a smart man. He wouldn't be the only one I (somewhat) fully trust in Blood Paw if it isn't so. Unfortunately. . . in situations like these, he is nothing short of an idiot.

The bagga gyal thing nuh interest me. One is time consuming, expensive and annoying enough.

This one in particular, has managed to snag my attention. Be it her willingness to easily forgive and move forward, or be it her snarky attitude towards me when most women would be too scared to speak to me like that or would be flirtatious with an ulterior motive.

She's different. I admire that.

I'd hate to further ruin the innocence of a person, especially a 'good girl who still has her life ahead of her'. But I'm me. I always get what I want. And I want her.

I can shield her from this very same life if I have to. Not that I'll have much choice if Antaro is to find out that there is someone else who finally managed to hold my interest. And if he ever does, well. . .

Mi hate when e truth come from smaddy like Trav.

"Mhm," I reply and he nods, satisfied.

Me now. . . I'm not satisfied.

I'm yet to find out what my true intentions are with her.

───── ⋆⋅🐍⋅⋆ ─────

┍━━━━━━━━»•»🐍«•«━┑

┕━»•»🐍«•«━━━━━━━━┙

┕━»•»🐍«•«━━━━━━━━┙