📖 Introduction

Welcome,
First of all, thank you all for those who support and follow me. I am really grateful for that and helped me to grow as an author but also imspired me to self publish my first book that will come out this year. At first I wasn't planning on making a third one-shot book because I have so much work to do with my non related transformers books and keep on updating on wattpad, but I guess I couldn't help myself to write another one-shot book.

Anyway, there are a few things I would like to discuss before I dive into this new book. First of all, you can request right away in this book if you'd like but keep in mind I only take request posted on the actual request page.
Second of all, I will start writting in this new book next week (11/05/22) so, keep an eye on the schedule book mentioned in my previous post 'schedule'. I think a lot of people would like to know when their request will be updated or when I am updating any of my books, so that's why I created it.

Please read the rules before requesting, they're important to make sure the one-shots stay pleasant for everyone but also for me to write. I don't want people to be triggered or feel bad after reading. Some one-shots will have mature topics in it but I don't want it to be too extreme. For the lemons, I won't go into 'too' much detail nor write about suicide and rape because I think that's just too extreme and a painful subject to some people who have been through this or have loved ones who went through this. Also, to not offend any people, I will not write about any religions and I simply don't know much about it.

Anyway, if you have any questions, you can always ask and I hope you all will enjoy this third one-shot book and thank you for reading, voting and following. It really means a lot to me!

- TFP-fanfiction