TF3| Terror twins x femme Twins (part 1)

This is a birthday gift for:

Happy birthday and I hope you've a wonderful day!! 🎉🥳
ELENAVICTORIAOJEDIS
raven121_u

It's a short story type of thing. I have several parts I'll publish over the course of this week.

Warnings: Cybertronian swearing & bit of violence

Part 1. The disappearance
___________________________________

((Rubypearl's P.O.V))

The last time I saw my twin sister, she called me a 'pathetic liar' and punched me. The astonishment of it still lingered through my body. I could barely even recall what the argument was about, but I had no idea what Raven was thinking at that last moment. We share a bond. Something so unique and unbreakable. Something people are jealous of, and only a handful of mechs and femmes share it. It provided me to feel her and sometimes even get to know what she was thinking. Only if she opened up her bond for me entirely.

I am thinking of that mid-June summer last year when we were standing right here, in this very hangar. Angled towards each other. Nasty words were exchanged. The assertions even made the terror twins cringe in horror. I regret it. Every single word I had yelled. I wish Ironhide had separated us sooner. That way, no one would've heard our awful argument. Why if it's such a big argument can't I even recall what it was about? Almost like it's just a stupid detail no one cares about. I care. My chest tightens and I reach for my head. I lean against the wall to pull myself together. Clear my head of that weird flash that hit me out of nowhere. Raven is running from someone. Being chased through the rain and swallowed up by the dark. I shake off the terror that clutched onto my tank. Or at least, I tried.

I snapped back at the sound of muffled footsteps in the distance. Humans? No, the footsteps are too heavy to be human. I turned my head. It's Sideswipe. 'Hey, sweetspark... you're okay?' His smile faded a little and he transformed. Sideswipe perches beside me on the bench and offered me a piece of a candy bar he had in his pocket. The molten chocolate of the candy bar felt like sticky slime. The flavor, however, was still the same. 'Thanks...' I mumbled, staring at my alt-mode. I popped Sideswipe's offering in my mouth. 'I wasn't sure if you would show up for our debriefing,' Sideswipe said, staring at something I couldn't see. I hadn't seen her much since my sister's disappearance. It just didn't feel the same. Incomplete. Empty. 'Me neither...' was my slow response, staring at a human holding a clipboard. The argument he had with his fellow teammate was heated, but nothing compared with the eruption I had with Raven six months ago.

'Still nothing?' Sideswipe asked quietly. I shook my head, I couldn't choke out her name. I hadn't told him about the flashes I was having. I hadn't told anyone about it honestly. Sideswipe nudged me, gaining my attention again. His sweetness is as familiar as the summer sun and sound sounds that echo through the base. I am glad Sideswipe spotted me first.

'How's Sunstreaker holding up?'

After awaiting his response and not receiving one, I turned my head. He fiddled with the empty wrap of the candy bar in his hands. 'He's not the same ya know...' The words were laced with sadness. I think a part of Sunstreaker got lost too the day Raven disappeared. We all have been childhood friends. The four of us. Precisely as it should. Two pairs of twins, but we were all inseparable. I think deep down, Sunstreaker has always blamed me for Raven's disappearances. He's so obsessed with it that anyone barely sees him anymore. 'Well... he's in a dark place. He has changed...' Sideswipe bit down on his lip, but so hard I was scared it would draw blood. Sunstreaker has never been known as a mech that expresses his feelings well or likes to share them. He always keeps it to himself but occasionally, he would tell Sideswipe about it. I guess Sunstreaker hasn't done that yet, which was worrying.