MTMTE| Sunstreaker x Raven121 (OC)

Requested by: raven121_u

Plot: Raven121 confesses to Sunstreaker about her feelings before she goes into a coma for 4 years.

Warnings: None
Vorns = years
___________________________________

"WITHOUT SPOKEN WORDS"

Raven121 pushed open door to the tiny outback pub, frustration creeping her spine, it made her antsy and ready for battle for everyone that stood in her way. At least she got welcomed by the soft chatting of strangers and an overall nice sphere that soothed her frazzled nerves. The door fell shut behind her and she slowly made her way, pushing herself through the small crowd that had gathered near the bar. 'Excuse me...' two man stepped back, allowing her to reach the table in the back. Not just any table, it was 'her' table. Adjusting to a strange world hadn't been easy. Especially after being alone for so long. It was this certain pub, that she visited the day after she arrived with Sunstreaker. The mech himself hated humans too, but he still had taken the effort to make something of the situation and bring her here.

She soon figured that humans weren't that different from Cybertronians. A little bit more fleshy and weird, but their habits weren't that different. Raven121 seated and took off her wet coat, tossing it next to her on the brown leather that covered the bench seating.

Her eyes traveled around the pub before her eyes returned back to the table. Sunstreaker should be here any minute now. Usually, Sunstreaker is early, but he might have gotten himself in trouble with Ironhide again. Something that seemed to happen a lot lately. Even Sideswipe didn't seem to quite understand his brother's way of thinking from the last few weeks and neither could she wrap her head around it. All she got was a snarky reply about minding her own business. She wanted to respect his boundaries and leave him, but she couldn't help herself but try to make his life easier. Just as he was doing to her, unknowingly.

Het head perched up as the bell sounded from someone walking through the entry door. A man, but not Sunstreaker. Raven121 exhaled slowly and bit down on her lip before checking her phone. Sunstreaker should've been here already. He's usually the one waiting for her. She was nervous enough as it was. Today was the day she was going to tell Sunstreaker how she felt about him. It took her months to find the courage. When she had gathered enough courage Sunstreaker was whether in a horrible mood or on a mission. It seemed like an impossible task to tell him her feelings. She had set everything up for tonight and now, he's late. For the first time in his life.

She ran her hand through hair and stared at the candle centered in the middle. 'Hey...' she jolted up. Sunstreaker removed his leather jacket and unlike she had done, he folded nearly over the chair. 'A drink?' She nodded and opened her mouth but he spoke up already. 'I know what you want.' With that left in the open, he walked up to the bar. She watched him and cleared her throat, using the camera of her phone to see her reflection and make she was looking fine.

He returned a few minutes later with two beer. 'So, why did you drag my ass in here tonight? You know it's bro time,' he grumbled, his voice laced with a slight irritation. Several throughly crossed her mind and she felt her spark beat like crazy. He doesn't feel the same thing...

It was the same pessimistic phrase that kept popping up. She had been able to suppress him, but sitting in front of him, pulled away from his brother on this evening with horrible weather made the phrase return. 'Raven?' The irritation was clear. 'Uhm... yeah, I know. I honestly didn't think you would show up.' All he did was snort and look down at his drink. Raven121 ran her hand through her hair again. 'I'm sorry. I know you were supposed to be with your brother tonight.'