TFA| Optimus Prime x female human! Reader

Requested by: @Butterflymed

Plot: (Y/n) has been Sari's tutor as school and they're really good friends. After summer break, she meets Sari again and she would love to meet Sari's friends. When she finally meets her friends sari's friends, Optimus gets a little emotional because she reminds him of Elita-1.

Warnings: None 

A/n: I am not really familiar with TFA, never watched the show, so, my apologies if there are some mistakes in it. Also, I am sorry for the long wait. I had a writers block and didn't had the inspiration to write any one-shots. I lost my writers block, so I will try to update this book more frequently. 
_______________________________

Distant memories 

((Y/n)'s P.O.V))

'Sari?'

A smile crept up on my face as I spotted the red haired girl across the street. A smile stretched over her lips as soon as she locked her eyes with me. I quickly crossed the street. 'It's been a while, huh?' Sari nodded rapidly, the two buns on her head jiggling. 'How have you been?' She shrugged and ran her hand through hair. 'Busy, honestly, but I am fine.' I was her tutor last year and we've always had a good bond. After the summer break, I hadn't seen her anymore. 

'Glad to hear.'

'Are you free this afternoon?' There was a brief pause before she spoke up; 'yeah, I am free. Do you want to hang out?' She slightly cocked her head to the side. 'I was hoping you could introduce me to your friends. After all you told me about them...' I trailed off. She started smiling again and nodded. 'Yeah, I can introduce you to them.' 

We started walking down the street. I still remember the day we met like it happened yesterday. I moved to this city about a year ago, didn't know anyone or anything and Sari was the first friend I made. She had been so kind and told me a lot about her friends. I never had the courage to ask her if I could meet them. For me, it felt like a desperate call for new friends. I couldn't help. The loneliness started to drive me up the walls and tear me apart. My parents died at a young age, so it had always been myself and (p/n), my (cat/dog).

'How have you been?' Sari broke the silence. 'Oh, uhm... little boring honestly. I wanted to travel to (c/n) but didn't want to travel alone, so I stayed and besides, I can't take (p/n) with me.' I shrugged my shoulders. Sari flashed me a smile. 'You should've taken the opportunity to go though.' I knew she was right. I was stupid for not wanting to go, but what is the fun of going alone on a trip to the other side of the globe? 

'Where are we going?' I asked as we took some unusal turns. 'You gotta trust me,' she replied, smiling mischievously. A frown spread over my face. I followed her quietly through some allies and at some point, I started to believe she was messing with me, but why would she? My confusion grew only larger as we got in a part of the city I had never been and I doubted a lot of souls would come here, especially in the dark, this isn't a place I would want to be alone. 

She suddenly stopped and turned towards me. 'I must warn you...' she began, putting her hands on her hips as if she was about to make a statement. 'My friends are different then you might would expect...' I raised a brow. 'Yeah...?' I cocked my head to the side. She nodded firmly. 'Yup, but they're nice so... don't worry and don't panic, okay?' I didn't see why I would panic. 'Sure.' I rolled my eyes. Sari had always been a mysterious girl with many secrets and I never really thoughts much of it, but this started to freak me out a little bit. 

We walked into the building. The inside wasn't as worse as the outside. My eyes widened as I saw robots. They towered above me like skycrapers. 'These are my friends...' My mind tried to find the right words. 'Sari, who do you got there?' An older bot stepped forward. 'This is (Y/n) (l/N), you know... the girl I told you about? she was my tutor last year,' Sari stated proudly and gestured at me before putting her hands on her hips again. 'Ah, right...' 

'This is Ratchet...' Sari stated, gesturing at the older mech. 'Nice to meet you...' I couldn't quite shake his hand, but he gave a small nod in return before getting back up on his feet. 'You brought a friend!' I yelped and jolted. Sari chuckled. 'This is Bumblebee...' The yellow and black mech jumped up and down in excitement. A taller mech in distance caught my attention. He was the tallest from the mechs I had met for so far and had a red and blue frame. 'Is he okay?' I whispered to Sari, bending over so she would be the only one to hear. 'Optimus...? Uhm, I think so...' she mumbled. she frowned a little bit.

The mech seemed a little upset and it made me feel a little uncomfortable. He approached after what seemed like hours but had only been minutes. 'Hey Optimus! This is  (Y/n) (l/N! You remember her from my stories, right?' The tall mech crouched down, just like Ratchet had done to have a better look. 'Y-yeah...' He eyed me closely. 'Are you okay...?' He whispered. He smiled and nodded. 'Yes, I am sorry... you reminded me of someone I used to know very well... especially with the colors you are wearing... Yellow, black and green...' he mumbled. I ohh'ed and looked at Sari for a moment. 'She died...' she subtitled quietly. 'I am sorry for your loss,' I mumbled, meeting his gaze again. 'That's alright...' he reached for me and picked me up. He was still a bit on the emotional side, but despite the memories of his friend, I felt like we were going to be very good friends.