TF 3| Yandere! Ironhide x human! Female reader (lemon)

Requested by: s14047

Plot: (Y/n) is disobeying Ironhide and it causes a lot of tension between the two. One days she really oversteps the like and Ironhide punish her for it.

A/n: it's been a while since I updated this book, but I will try to update it more frequently. I've a lot of request awaiting. Sorry for the long wait!

(B/f) = best friend

Warning: Swearing, obsession, possessiveness & sexual content
_____________________________________

'Ugh, he's such an ass!'

My voice was laced with anger. (B/f) followed my gaze. 'Or... you make his life miserable by not listening.' She pushed a gun in my hands. 'Look at him, (B/f)! Ironhide is bossing me around all the time. He's driving me crazy! He's driving us all crazy!' I snapped. 'We are rookies. This is our first year at the base. Don't be so hard on everyone. We are the one with little experience. That you've a problem with authority is not my problem.' I snorted. 'Excuse me? I don't have a problem with authority! He's being an complete idiot!' She waved her hand and walked off. 'I don't have authority problems,' I scolded under my breath, watching Ironhide talk to Prime. If I had known months ago he would be my boss, I never even would've considered working here, but here I am. I can't just change my job. I had saved all my money to move to the other side of the country and buy a house.

'Ms. (L/n)?! Are you gonna move or keep a tea party over there! Move your lazy ass!' Ironhide shouted from across the hanger. 'What are you all staring at?!' I snapped at some passing soldiers. I turned around and prompted off. In the reflection of the glass door, I saw Ironhide watching me. His blue orbs glinstering angrily. Why is that guy always angry with me? I wasn't even doing anything? Maybe I reminded him of someone he really hates. Maybe his ex-sparkmate or something. If he ever had a sparkmate. With that attitude, it wouldn't surprise if he never had one. He would scare all the femmes during the first date. No one here even considered trying flirting.

I finished my shift 2 hours later and was about to sign off if it wasn't for Ironhide approaching me again. 'Where do you think you're going?' I glanced at him. 'Home. I am done with my shift.' I tried to pass but he didn't let me. 'You're not going anywhere! You've been wasting your time talking to your friend for at least 30 minutes. So make yourself useful and check the weapons.'
'I already did that an hour ago!' I snapped. 'Sucks for you. Do it again.' I snorted. 'I am not wasting my time doing it again. Go do it yourself if you like it so much.' He grabbed my throat, pushing me against the wall. 'You are really working on my nerves. Get your ass in the gear room or I'll drag you there myself. NOW MOVE!'

I rubbed my throat and walked off,— scowling under my breath. I slammed the door shut. He always seems to pick on me for no reason. Even when I am not doing anything. I paced around, angered by what Ironhide demanded. In fact, I was frustrated by everything he had said to me in the past. None of the other bits had been such a jackass to me as Ironhide. The door swung open. 'Why aren't you checking the damn weapons?!' His yell echoed off against the walls. I clenched my jaws. Ironhide slammed the door shut, locking it behind him. I was so frustrated and mad at him for being such a jerk and jackass that I hit his face. I punched his jaw with all the strength I had in me.

Watching his reaction, I realized the horrible mistake I just made. The shock and surprise in his eyes replaced for anger. I thought he was going to charge at me, shoot me back to Cybertron or not but he didn't. Instead, he became creepily calm. So calm it freaked me out. It couldn't mean much good. Ironhide growled, staring me dead in the eyes. 'I'm sorry... I—' I cut myself off as he approached and trapped me between the wall and his body.

His lips crushed on mine. I had mixed feelings. Shock, surprise and even a little bit of fear but also a flame lit up. It was like a fire ignited. It felt wrong and good at the same time. As soon as Ironhide took note on my reaction, he pinned me down on the table. I grasped his shirt. 'What are you doing?' He narrowed his eyes. This perfect lips crushed on mine again. I kissed back. It's wrong. It kept floating through my head but I couldn't stop myself. Ironhide started clawing at my uniform,— taking it off with a lot violence and tossed it aside.

I didn't had time to do the same thing with him. Ironhide violently pushed me back down, almost breaking my arm in the processs. His lips moved to my neck and left dark blue hickeys. He moved to my chest and stomach. He seemed pretty satisfied with his work after he pulled back and tossed my panties aside. I wasn't a girl to be flustered fast, but now, I was blushing madly as Ironhide stared down at my lady flower. 'Ironhide...' I tried to close my legs but he didn't let me. He met my eyes. 'You're ready for me, isn't it?' His voice was deep and filled with lush, yet, there was another tune I couldn't identify. Something sly. All I could do was nod. 'Good, you ain't getting it.' My eyes widened. 'What!'

I felt embarrassed of being in this position and not getting what I wanted so badly. Three, I hated myself for craving for someone I hated so much. Ironhide teased the hell out of me but he never let me finish. I was desperate at the end of it. He was good. I had to give him that. 'Dress up.' I shook my head. 'No, please...' he shook his head firmly. 'Ironhide!' I slid off the table and blocked his way, kissing him. I felt his hands grab my butt,— slapping a good few times. 'Dress up! We are done.' He ge grabbed his jacket, before he left he turned. 'If you're a good girl for the next two weeks, I might reward you.' I shivered at how seductive it sounded. It made my body shiver in delight. I definitely want that reward!