TF3| Mirage x human! Teenage reader x Sideswipe (lemon)

Requested by: susangiacomin

Plot: The reader is 18 years old; living in Canada. There are two Autobot hidden in her barn, but she isn't aware of it until she hears voices coming from the old barn.

⚠️Warnings: Sexual content & swearing 18+
__________________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V))
As I steer my car around the perilous potholes, my house comes into view. They are still not filled with flowers and have been there for quite a while now. I inherited the isolated house from my parents after they passed away in a tragic accident. 'A plane crash killed your parents, (L/n).' That's what the government told me, but I knew it was more than just a plane crash. Plane crashes don't wipe out entire cities. This has been an attack, and the government covered it up. They gave me a refund, and in return, I had to stop asking questions. It's pointless trying to get more information anyway. What can an 18-year-old girl do against the government? I only risk getting myself into more trouble.

I bump along a little further to my car underneath the giant oak tree that must be around 300 years old by now. I pull to a halt and cut the engine. I hopped out, and from the other side of the car, I grabbed my groceries. I usually do my groceries once a week because it's driving 45 minutes to the nearest town. Why my great-grandmother built this house in such a remote and isolated location remained a mystery to me, but getting rid of it is something I could never do. There lays so much history and memories here. I couldn't sell it, even though people have offered quite a lot of money for it.

I skirt around the sturdy walls to the front of the house and onto the porch,— awkwardly reaching for my pocket while trying not to drop my groceries. It took me a couple of seconds to get my keys, and I unlocked the door. I was welcomed with the musty odor the house held. Despite my efforts, the house kept smelling musty, and I gave up on trying to change it.

I shut the door with my foot and walked up to the kitchen, where I placed the paper bag in the sink. I exhaled slowly, took off my jacket, and tossed it on the kitchen table. I was welcomed by absolute silence. It's always the silence that gets me. It reminds me of my lonely existence, the loss and grief I was still going through. I sucked in a breath and started unpacking my groceries.

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))

'Can you see anything on your scanners?'

Dino replied with a grunt over the comm. 'The femme came back, no Decepticons... yet.' pessimist. 'You start acting like my twin,' I taunted with clinical amusement. Dino's engine grumbled. He hated to be compared with my brother. 'Why again did we pick this old, murky barn?' he scolded. 'Because it's isolated and in the middle of the woods. Until we have some backup, we stick around. I doubt the femme comes to this barn daily.' I skimmed the interior. Cobwebs everywhere. A silence fell between us. 'How long do you think it will take the others to come and save our afts?' I laughed at his statement. 'You mean... my brother saving your aft?' His engine rumbled again. 'I don't know... we are in Canada; by the time they're here, the Decepticons might already have left, but I don't want to risk it,' I muttered. 'Hidding is for cowards,' I heard him mumble in protest. Sunstreaker was going to tease him about it for sure.

I settled down on my hood, lazily staring at the ceiling. Dino's holoform fizzled in right next to the driver's side of his alt-mode. 'The femme is lonely. Why would she live here anyway?' I questioned. 'I did a little of digging on her... her name is (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), eighteen years old, and her parents died in a Decepticon attack, but the government covered it up by telling everyone it was a plane crash and it also appears that they gave her a refund... as if that helps. Why is money so important to humans?' Dino rolled his eyes and started scowling in Italian. 'Without money, no parties... but I do agree that humans are very fixated on money. I can't make them do anything for free.' Dino laughed at my statement, which I only rolled my eyes at.