TF2| Sunstreaker x Jolt (Lemon)

Requested by: Honeypancake7890

Plot: They are the only two mechs not on a mission so they decide to hang out and play some games but Sunny gets into heat.

⚠️ Warnings: Sexual content & swearing

18+
________________________________________

'I should be out there,' I urged as as the night started to envelope the island. There was a small sigh from the blue mech next to me. 'It's your ego, isn't it?' I rolled my icy blue optics and strode over to the empty base. 'I guess,' I muttered and turned. 'I am Optimus's best front liner. I am a champion! I'm an ex-gladiator. How do humans call it...? A star player, yeah, that's it.' Jolt laughed at my arrogance and patted my arm. 'Damn, Streaker... you're calling yourself better than your own twin brother?' I shrugged. 'Facts. Sideswipe is a good fighter. He's sleek, agile... he definitely has the speed, but he doesn't always have what it takes to kill. I'm more motivated to kill, no matter the target.'

Jolt quietly agreed to that. 'True, I'm going to get some recharge,' he announced and transformed. He drove off to the Autobot hanger and cut his engine. It was just me. I transformed as well, but other in the main hangar. I tried to contact my brother over the bond, but he didn't respond. I guess he's busy and not capable of telling me what is going on. I hoped Sideswipe wouldn't get hurt. He's not just my brother but also my best friend and combat partner. The fact they left me had frustrated and angered me. Though, Sideswipe promised me to be careful and I'm sure Ironhide won't let him out of sight either. As long as Ironhide is around in feeling comfortable to let him go.

I activated my holoform and hopped out. Now there were no humans, I could roam freely without having the urge to kill a simple soul. All the talking about respecting the human soldiers really started to work on my nerves.
The mess hall was pretty much abandoned. Not even a cleaner. I strode into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I was in serious need of some human food. Not because I needed it, but simply because I can. Energon doesn't have much flavor, but humans consume food that actually tastes good.

I searched for some ingredients to make pizza dough. I started eating pizza because Sideswipe was obsessed with it, so the only proper thing to do was to learn how to make the dough. Diego Garcia doesn't really have a restaurants. It's a remote island. Diego Garcia is an island belonging to the Chagos Archipelago. This group of islands are part of the British Indian Ocean Territory, outside the cyclone zone. Which was nice, considered all the stories I had heard of cyclones. An American base is located here, which during the Cold War was ideally suited to keep an eye on the Soviet Union. Now it's our base, where we live in secret and drive each other crazy.

It's boring here. Not much to do except fighting each other, which seemed to be happening a lot lately. My brother was one of the mechs that started to take matter in own servo's by pranking people, including me. Fragger. I got agitated again just by recalling the memories. Sideswipe can be so sweet and nice and sometimes I wanted to rip the other half of my spark from his chassis.

It was silly how excited I was to make this recipe. It's pizza dough, not exactly glamorous or sexy and it was honestly pretty boring to do. I'm doing this at least once or twice a week. Not just Sideswipe liked my pizza dough recipe. Stupid humans. Maybe my excitement came from the fact I was alone. No humans, no annoying brother, no mechs looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing or getting questions about how to do it.

I sat down at the table, waiting for the pizza dough rise. I slumped back and closed my eyes for a moment. My heat is approaching. I could feel it in my lower stomach. It makes me edgy and horny. Perhaps that's the reason why I'm not allowed to go on this mission. I gritted my teeth. It's a feeling I hate but have to deal with. Maybe it's a good thing they're all gone, then they don't have to see me struggle and battle my urges.
___

The next morning, the pain got significantly worse. I isolated myself from Jolt as much as I could. He's not around much anyway, he's busy preparing the medbay for injured soldiers. I sat on my hood, drawing in my sketchbook to settle my urges and ignore the pain. I rubbed my spike through my pants; hoping to get rid of the burning pain that flew through me once in a while.

'Sunstreaker?'

I jolted up a little. Jolt came to a stop. 'You're okay?' He cocked a brow. 'Ugh, yeah,' I sulked; getting up. It was wise of him to keep his mouth shut. 'Do you want to... play a game?' Now it was my turn to cock a brow. 'Don't you have stuff to do?' I grumbled. 'I'm done and now I'm bored.' He shrugged his shoulders. 'Fine, whatever...' I already felt caught and I don't want him to tell Ratchet about what he saw or suspects. As long as I act normal...

We walked up to the mess hall and sat down. We started with simple cars games. A human game. Sideswipe taught me how to play it and now no one can beat me anymore. I always win to the frustration of the other mechs. I shifted a little in the chair as the burn returned. I think I actually started my heat now. The burn stayed and got significantly worse at the point I had to stop playing.

I laid the cards down on the table. 'What?' Jolt turned his head. He sensed my uneasiness. 'Nothing,' I lied. Jolt squinted his eyes. 'I'm sorry... you win.' I got up and marched off to the showerstalls on the second floor. I already started undressing on my way.
I tossed my clothing on the ground and switched on the water. Leaning against the wall, I let the stone cold water ran down my body. I uttered a long pain filled groan.

'Sunstreaker?'

Jolt was right behind me. 'Go away!' There was a pause before I felt his hand grab my hips and turn me around. I leaned against the wall. 'Your heat?' I nodded. Jolt looked down. 'That's why you stayed at the base. You get aggressive if you're in heat.' I threw my head back. 'And you're here because...?'

'I need to keep an eye on you.' I met his gaze. I gritted my teeth and groaned again. Jolt stepped closer and grabbed my waist. I growled and switched roles, slamming him against the wall. 'You're assigned to keep an eye on me or you wanted to watch me?' I growled near his ear. Jolt squeezed my behind.

'What do you think?' I tore the clothing off his body and tossed them aside. 'You wanted to play a game, wasn't it?' I kicked his knees and let him drop on his knees. I tightly held his hair. Jolt groaned and grasped my hips. He bit down on the skin around my stomach, drawing blood here and there. The feeling of his teeth wrapping around my skin and drawing blood gaze me sexual satisfaction already. He lowered his head to my pelvis and grabbed my ass. Finally. I thought; looking down at him.

'Are you sure?'

I growled. It was enough for Jolt to start sucking. My moans filled with the bathroom. 'You're assigned to watch me so do your job,' I growled. There was an instant relief when I came. Jolt perched his head up to meet my gaze. 'Gosh, I love to see that look,' I growled. Jolt got back up on his feet. I pinned both his hands above his head and trapped him with my body. I felt his member press against mine and caught him in a kiss. After a brief make-out session, I tossed him on a bench, face down and straddled him. Jolt groaned under the pressure and force. 'Jeez, calm down.' I lowered my face. 'You signed up for this so you take it all, got it?' I felt him shiver in delight while I repositioned and pushed in.

With every thrust I did, I felt his body jolt and sometimes a muffled groan escaped his throat. At this point, I wasn't sure how much I was hurting him but even if he asked me to slow down, I wouldn't. Every mech and femme knew I don't go easy. Jolt grabbed the bench to steady himself. A long and loud groan escaped. Meant I had hit something he liked.

I dug my nails into his skin and increased my speed to abuse the spot. 'Do you like that?' He panted like a maniac as I worked my magic. The tight knot that started growing more prominent and meant I was close. I usually don't come this quick, but along with his moaning, panting and sweaty body on mine, I couldn't hold it. It's almost embarrassing. I'm not a rookie. My thrusts became sloppy as my spike almost exploded with pleasure as he clenched his walls around me.

Jolt pushed me away as I rid out the waves of pleasure and forced me on my knees to redo the favor. I don't allow mechs to spike me, but I would never leave them unsatisfied behind. Jolt tightened his grip on me as he got closer to his climax.
I wiped off my mouth as he finished. The pain had faded, but I knew that would only be temporarily. 'Better?' Jolt asked, slightly panting. I answered with a grow. 'I'm not done with you yet...'