TF3| Sideswipe x Sunstreaker ((fluff)) [part 1]

Warnings: Swearing & injuries
Part 1
________________________________________

Scars fell a story

((Sunstreaker P.O.V))
Coming from the darkening road, I rolled into the base. It had been a tiring 3 days of driving. Not the kind of scouting mission what I had in mind when Prime told me it was minor. I guess he didn't wasn't to portray the intensity of this mission. What surprised me the most however, was the fact Prime hadn't said a thing to Jazz either. As his first lieutenant, you would expect the full honesty. He was the third in command for Primus sake. We transformed. 'Finally back, huh?' The smaller mech flashed me a wry smile as his visors dimmed in exhaustion. 'Next time you can take your twin,' he added with a hint of sarcasm. He was right though. Sideswipe was the never the first mech to volunteer to this type of thing. 'Goodnight, Sunstreaker. I will give Optimus a full report in the morning.'

Jazz walked off without waiting for my answer. How can o blame him? It's fragging late and we've been driving for three days straight. I slowly walked up to the dorm I shared with my little twin. Obviously, he had claimed the entire berth. I quietly closed the door, but by hearing the sound of his systems, I knew he was far away.

I removed my dirty armor and tossed them in the corner. I would polish and clean them tomorrow. With a cloth, I removed some dirt here and there before walking up to the berth. I tried to push my twin brother aside. The fragger only gave a snarl and gripped tightly onto 'my' pillow. 'You're even annoying when you sleep,' I grumbled. 'Sideswipe! Let go!' I snapped. It was probably the sound of my voice that woke him up. 'Sunny!' He bolted up, fully awake and knocked me off my feet. We ended up on the ground with a loud thud. 'Primus...' was all I could manage to say.

'Let go, Sideswipe.'

He straddled me, with that typical grin on his face. 'Great, mr. mischief is awake' I thought cynically. 'I've missed you! Why didn't you call me?' His voice was laced with concern even I was laying on the ground, perfectly healthy and in one piece. Even if I was injured, I wouldn't have showed up in the medbay till Ratchet forced me. I hate check-ups and I hate it if people touch me,— possibly scratch my perfect yellow frame. My armor was made form the most delicate metal Cybertron has and polished with the finest polish earth has.

'I'm fine actually...' Sideswipe eyed me. 'Are you? Even if you are injured, you wouldn't tell me until I sense it or I find you half broken on the floor. Getting flashbacks?' He rolled his azure blue optics. 'I can't remember.' He snorted. 'I do know that you stole my damn side of the bed and my pillow. Dude, what is wrong with you! I'm tired.' Sideswipe grinned and lowered. 'I'm sorry, your highness. You weren't here so I decided to take matter in own servo's and own the place.' I snorted with cynical amusement. 'Yeah, I can smell.'

His face dropped. 'I'm glad you're home though.' He rested his helm on my chest. 'I bet...' I loved my brother more than anything else in the universe. No one is as important to me as Sideswipe. No matter how annoying he can be, I just can't hate him. I probably spoiled him too much and he knows I'll do anything for him. 'Let's get in bed.' Sideswipe got up and offered me his hand. He cuddled into me. I actually wanted to have some space but didn't want to hurt his feelings or tell him to piss off because I felt like I'm already telling him that enough. It felt like back in the old days, when we were just little sparklings and hiding from our parents.

I fell asleep quickly and woke up the next morning when Sideswipe tried to climb over me. 'Bro! Get off me!' I gave him a forceful push and he collapsed with loud thud next to me on the ground. All I heard was a sleepy whimper. 'Dude!' He hoisted himself up and rubbed his optics. 'Why are you naked?' He scolded. 'First of all, I'm not fully naked. My codpiece is in place and second of all, my armor was dirty and dented. It hurt, so I just tossed in the corner. By the way, you didn't notice last night?' He shrugged and skated towards the door. 'Nah, I'm gonna get some Energon.' He closed the door and left me behind. I stared at the ceiling for a very long time before I finally had the strength to get up and start working on my armor. I sat down on the ground and tried to make something of my armor.