TF3| Sub! Sunstreaker x dom! Mech reader

Warning: Mentions of abuse, cursing and little bit of smut.

_________________________________________________

The woods fell silent as Sunstreaker drove over the small dirt road. Between the budding trees, birds and small furry animals darted for cover long before he passed. Not because of the speed, but because of the male right behind him on his tailpipe. (Y/n) had offered immediately to join him before Sideswipe could offer, to Sunstreaker's annoyance. He had tried to sneak away without getting the male's attention, but unfortunately, (y/n) kept a close optic on him. 'Someone has to make sure you don't die...' (y/n) had said before departure. Cocky bastard. Sunstreaker could perfectly handle himself and if he wanted someone to join, then it would be Sideswipe and no other mech or femme.

They reached the main road. (Y/n) tried to bait him into distraction, rambling about a nearby village he'd wanted to visit. All Sunstreaker wanted to do was head home, wash all the dirt from his armor and enjoy his younger twins' company. 'It won't take long. We can make a quick stop, come on!' The powerful engine of (Y/n)'s alt-mode rumbled with impatience. 'No! Go alone. I want to go back.' Sunstreaker let out a yelp as (Y/n)'s bumper hit his. 'You idiot! Watch my paintjob!'

(Y/n) let out a low laugh. It send shivers down Sunstreaker's spine. 'We are going. Unless you want to tell Prime you abandoned me. You were clear you wanted to take lead in today's scouting missions so take damn responsibility.' Sunstreaker considered in how much trouble he would be for killing the mech right here and now. Stupid brat. (Y/n) had come from a higher society, grew up in a loving home and never had to worry about finding Energon the next day. He never experienced pain like Sunstreaker had or his brother. 'We are going,' (Y/n) stated again and took a turn. Sunstreaker had no other choice but to follow him or risk Prowl's wrath if he returned without (Y/n).

'Fine, but hurry, you stupid prick.' His holoform activated seconds later and slumped back in his leather seat. Sunstreaker doubted he would be back before dusk anyway. He parked at the side of the road and waited for whatever thing (Y/n) wanted to do.

He watched people walk by and gape at his alt-mode. They surely don't see a sports car like his any day. Some took pictures, others simply spoke excitedly. Sunstreaker maybe would've enjoyed it if it wasn't for the arrogant bastard dragging him into this Primus-damned town for whoever boring reason. The mech tapped impatiently on his steering wheel and watched the minutes pass. 'What the fuck is he doing?' Sunstreaker scolded under his breath, checking his mirrors again to see if he could spot his companion.

Only ten minutes later, the passenger side door opened and Sunstreaker watched (Y/n)'s holoform hop in. 'Eat.' The order. Sunstreaker bristled and snitched the sandwich from his hands. 'Don't tell me what to do,' he snapped. 'I can hear your stomach even from miles away.' Sunstreaker rolled his eyes and took a bite. He caught the male stare at him. 'What? You came all the way here to give me human food?' he shook his head. 'You know... accepting help or kindness is not a bad thing. You're Energon levels are low and you can use some extra food.'

'I don't need you.'

'You always care about your brother but no one ever cares about you.' Sunstreaker took a second to take it in. True, people don't like being around him. They assumed he didn't need anyone either. 'So?' Sunstreaker took another bite. 'I care for you.' Sunstreaker almost choked in his bite and turned his head. (Y/n)'s face was tight, unreadable. 'I don't want your pity, or your help.' He rolled his (e/c) eyes. 'Sure you don't. So, you wouldn't like to have someone care for you?' His hand rested on his knee and Sunstreaker stared at it for a while. His icy blue eyes met (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones.