TF4| Yandere! Lockdown x Human! Female teenager

Requested by: LuanaGiacomin

Plot: Reader is 18 and very close with Optimus Prime. Lockdown spies on her to get to Prime but gets obsessed with the reader

⚠️ Warning: Obsession, violence & swearing

___________________________________

TF4| Yandere! Lockdown x Human! Teenage female

How I ever got involved in all of this is still a mystery. I never signed up to get chased by alien robots or crazy humans, but it still all happened. If it wasn't for Optimus I would be dead by now. I turned my gaze to the cloudy sky, staring at shapes and sizes of them; overthinking what had happened the last couple of weeks. My hand traveled to my flank. The gash inflicted by Galvatron was still there and still sore, but it was healing nicely.

'(Y/n)!'

I let out a small scream and jolted up. Crosshairs chuckled devilishly. Whatcha doin doll?' I rolled my eyes at the nickname. 'Just thinking,' I muttered, sliding off the car and rolling my shoulders back. Crosshairs transformed and activated his holoform; having a better look at my facial features and probably annoy the heck out of me. I became his entertainment material and he was pretty good at bothering me. 'Right, well... I am bored.' He flashed me a cheeky grin. 'And I am not in the mood for an argument or listening to your... complaints.' Crosshairs' face dropped. 'I am not complaining that much...' His eyes traveled over to Drift. 'No? Should I repeat the nice things you said the other day?' I asked sarcastically and walked up to the small shed on my right.

The junkyard was massive and had several small sheds. Usually used to stock parts from broken cars or other old machines, but I had changed one into my room. My hand reached for the doorknob but Crosshairs was quicker. 'Such a gentleman.' There was little point to this conversation, but winding up was too funny. 'I can be nice... if I want to.' I sat down on the old mattress and stared up at him. 'When is Optimus coming back?' Crosshairs shrugged his broad shoulders in nonchalance. 'I get he saved your life, but I start to believe you're crushing on him.' All I could do was snort. 'Whatever, Crosshairs... believe whatever makes you sleep at night.'

'You'd like to go out for a ride?' I shook my head. 'Nah, not really... I am tired.' Crosshairs laughed. 'From what? You're not doing anything.' I cocked a brow. 'Yeah? And who's watching Grimlock? You think Cade is wasting his time on that all day?' He shook his head. 'Any idea how many cars he ate in just two hours?' I peeked through the small window behind Crosshairs to look at the gigantic Cybertronian T-rex. At least he's not eating anything he's not supposed to eat. 'Right, well... I am gonna go, you're boring.' I rolled my eyes and watched him leave the shed.

I got up and reached for my bag under the wooden crafting table; grabbing some old clothes I found. My parents died when I was two in a car crash and I was forced to be raised by people of an orphanage. Every day I saw people getting adopted, but no one ever came for me. Especially when I was younger, I cried about it. What was so wrong with me that no one liked me, but now I had accepted my fate. The orphanage doesn't even exist anymore, it burned down years ago.

I swiftly turned to the broken mirror in the corner; studying myself. Dressed in several layers of clothing, beneath the smudges of exhaust-fume pollution, was that skinny body of mine. The truth of my scant flesh was only thus told in the way my cheek bones stood so proudly from my weathered skin. Living on the streets doesn't particularly make you greasy. I traced an old scar on my cheek before I cleaned myself up and changed my clothing.

At 7 O'clock, I heard Cade calling out for me. I emerged from the shed, strolling into his direction. Dinner is probably ready and I know that he gets annoyed if he has to call me more than once. I walked into the larger shed, looking at what he put on the table. He isn't the best cook, I guess it was more something for Tessa to do, but I had to admit it looked pretty good. 'You approved?' Cade gave me that familiar, cocky look. 'Uh, y-yeah.' I sat down. I ate almost everything and I was grateful for having all those meals and glad I didn't have to wander alone anymore. Sometimes folks simply need to talk, anything to anesthetize their loneliness a little.